Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: is it good to feel good about isis  (Read 2937 times)

vh

• formerly mudkipz
  • "giving heat meaning"
is it good to feel good about isis
« on: September 02, 2014, 10:16:35 PM »
Code: [Select]
<osmotischen>i'm secretly rooting for isis because they're against the west
<osmotischen>i feel so dirty
<Kalassak>that's pretty terrible
<osmotischen>fuck the morality police
<Kalassak>like maybe if they weren't brutally genociding people and believed in a horrible religion
<Kalassak>(not Islam, but deciding that everyone must follow the laws of it)
<Kalassak>http://darachtheboat.tumblr.com/post/96512323615/your-husband-seems-like-a-dick-kill-him-also-does
<osmotischen>i'm no geopolitician, but i would think the middle east would be not as messed up without western influence. therefore, isis is vindicative in that the west's plans have backfired on them, creating more violence
<osmotischen>like karma
<Kalassak>yes the west is bad, but no
<osmotischen>but no
<osmotischen>eloquent argument
<Darvince>wh

phinehas

• Regular sans EE
Re: is it good to feel good about isis
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2014, 10:33:12 PM »
This speaks volumes...against the West...ends justifies the means, Liberal 101 thinking.

Bla

• Global Moderator
  • The stars died so you can live.
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2014, 10:50:50 PM »
<osmotischen>i'm secretly rooting for isis because they're against the west
<osmotischen>i feel so dirty
While the west's intervention resulting in hundreds of thousands of people dying in Iraq, creating an environment where a group like IS can gain local support (coupled with the religious sunni/shia tensions in the country, intensified because of its government), I'd still say that based on the ideology of IS I'd be rooting for the west over them anytime.

Naru523

• Universe Sandbox 1 Beta Team
  • let's walk the true path of life
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2014, 01:18:43 AM »
I think without the Western interventions and all, it'd still play out as a pretty terrible group, perhaps not as extreme as the current situation now. Or maybe even worse?

The ISIS used to a group of extremist Islamists in Afghanistan or other locations - apparently one of their objections was to overthrow the Jordanian monarchy early on. They also wanted to get rid of the Shia population that badly as well.

WitheHole18

• Nothing is created, nothing is destroyed.
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2014, 01:55:26 AM »
are already 100 million people who have joined in this terrorist association. and may even increase .. If they make inroads in the state of Iraq or Syria might take a few nuclear weapons and they are that we would be in trouble .. They have already won the areo port of Tripoli. And they have in mind the tricks very smart .. If you continue to do so will be in Europe in a month or two .. Italy is going through a difficult time ... The economy is not working pezzi..Il trova..e people (more than half ie 30 million) are ignorant and vulgar .. the army is weak .. So in a possible invasion would be the first to be attacked. In teoria..se conquered all of Europe and the East the world would be doomed .. But I sincerely hope that this does not happen.

SpyCreepers

• Confederation Helvetia
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2014, 02:00:20 AM »
world war 3. but now. germany allied

Bla

• Global Moderator
  • The stars died so you can live.
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2014, 03:43:03 AM »
are already 100 million people who have joined in this terrorist association. and may even increase .. If they make inroads in the state of Iraq or Syria might take a few nuclear weapons and they are that we would be in trouble .. They have already won the areo port of Tripoli. And they have in mind the tricks very smart .. If you continue to do so will be in Europe in a month or two .. Italy is going through a difficult time ... The economy is not working pezzi..Il trova..e people (more than half ie 30 million) are ignorant and vulgar .. the army is weak .. So in a possible invasion would be the first to be attacked. In teoria..se conquered all of Europe and the East the world would be doomed .. But I sincerely hope that this does not happen.
There aren't 100 million people in the organization, there are about 100,000, probably fewer. There aren't even 100 million people in Iraq and Syria combined.
And Iraq and Syria don't have nuclear weapons.
There's no reason at all to think they could conquer Europe or Asia or start a world war 3.

WitheHole18

• Nothing is created, nothing is destroyed.
« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2014, 05:03:58 AM »
There aren't 100 million people in the organization, there are about 100,000, probably fewer. There aren't even 100 million people in Iraq and Syria combined.
And Iraq and Syria don't have nuclear weapons.
There's no reason at all to think they could conquer Europe or Asia or start a world war 3.
I did not know that they did not have nuclear weapons, anyway thanks for the information.

phinehas

• Regular sans EE
« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2014, 07:56:43 AM »
A big question is why nobody points out the obvious.  Toyota HiLux

SpyCreepers

• Confederation Helvetia
« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2014, 06:54:52 AM »
why is this happening. they misunderstood the word jihad.

Xriqxa

• 01000011 01101111 01101101 01101101 01110101 01101
« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2014, 01:09:01 AM »
mfw killing≠converting

Jorster

• karma chameleon
« Reply #11 on: September 27, 2014, 08:29:00 AM »
Seeing as how they're a terrorist organization, no, not really. Just because they're anti-west, and you are as well doesn't mean they're a good group to be behind