Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Is my computer up to running this game?  (Read 4412 times)

TrueMisfit

Is my computer up to running this game?
« on: June 23, 2014, 07:50:56 PM »
2.13 GHz duo core processor
4.00 GB RAM
Windows 7 64-bit
Mobile Intel(R) 4 Series Express Chipset Family integrated graphics card

I seem to meet all the system requirements, but sometimes games still wont run ya know?
Think I can get this game to run?
If I need to lower the graphics quality I will, probably would anyway to make it run faster anyway.

Stelio

Re: Is my computer up to running this game?
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2014, 03:56:28 AM »
I think that would running well in both U.S., both 1 and 2.

U.S. = Universe Sandbox

The Ventifact

• I am the Creator...
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2014, 06:50:40 PM »
The Mobile Intel Series 4 integrated graphics isn't exactly the fastest thing in the world. I don't want to put you down, but you may have trouble running it properly (as in frame rate problems). The rest should be okay, as the requirements were never that high to begin with.

The only time frame rate becomes a problem is when there is too much objects spawned or ring particles put on planets. That's when you need a beefier graphics card to spawn more stuff without taking much of an fps hit. Keep the number of spawned objects down and it should run for your particular situation.

Mrclimix

• The cosmos is nearly in our grasp of manipulating
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2014, 02:52:12 AM »
The Mobile Intel Series 4 integrated graphics isn't exactly the fastest thing in the world. I don't want to put you down, but you may have trouble running it properly (as in frame rate problems). The rest should be okay, as the requirements were never that high to begin with.

The only time frame rate becomes a problem is when there is too much objects spawned or ring particles put on planets. That's when you need a beefier graphics card to spawn more stuff without taking much of an fps hit. Keep the number of spawned objects down and it should run for your particular situation.

Umm.... I had this setup last time before i replaced it with my newer computer and it lags a lot when i tried to collide planets even though the graphics are even at low

But this can still help.. You can still find bugs but i still recommend buying a new graphics card