Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Forum Rules  (Read 71072 times)

Gordon Freeman

Re: Forum Rules
« Reply #30 on: April 27, 2016, 06:23:47 AM »
Is that why you've made both abrasive posts and PMs?

iZenAtomic

• Look mom, I blew up Jupiter
« Reply #31 on: November 08, 2016, 06:52:37 PM »
Seems like Bla edited "The Rule" in Everything Else, giving a link to this thread. Might not be a good idea. Why not just copy-paste these rules into "The Rule"?
If the rules are edited in here they become outdated in EE. By linking to this we only have to update in one place and we make sure they don't conflict if we don't remember to update them in all the places we would copy the rules to.
EE?
Edit: I'm such an idiot, it means Everything Else
« Last Edit: November 14, 2016, 09:08:53 PM by iZenAtomic »

Darvince

• 差不多
« Reply #32 on: November 17, 2016, 03:52:01 AM »
why has the website been 403 forbidden twice for several hours recently (I know this is completely off-topic but I don't know of anywhere else it would get any attention by dan)

Angel Armageddon

• Destruction!
« Reply #33 on: November 18, 2016, 08:15:57 AM »
And yet there are multiple posts in the Versions History Board and just about all of the Alpha 15 update threads asking when Alpha 15 will be released. Personally I think it's very cluttering and not very much adding to any discussion, seeing as the answer is always "Soon."

A question about the release date of Universe Sandbox ² is not irrelevant or inappropriate

Why not? It's not like the starters of such threads even refer to anything other than themselves. There's almost never any "How's the work going on Alpha x?" or "What new features can we expect in Alpha x?" or "Good luck, bois!" threads.

It's nearly always, "yo guys i'm really bored of there not being a new update for like two whole weeks so hurry it up a little because i don't feel like hyping up another project so that i'm not bored"

I hear you. I'm a bit tired of seeing how ungrateful, and impatient , some people are.  :(

The devs. work their butts off only to be ranted on by people whom are ignorant of how technology works and how time consuming coding a gravity simulator can be.

Darvince

• 差不多
« Reply #34 on: July 09, 2017, 04:59:11 AM »
Rule #1
Be nice to one another

Rule #2
- Vulgarity or profanity
remember when

Darvince

• 差不多
« Reply #35 on: February 21, 2018, 01:54:17 PM »
Can a weird question be added to the captcha? I've noticed the number of spambots seems to be increasing to ever higher amounts recently, so maybe a question like:

In the order of the planets from the Sun, which number is Earth? (type a single number)