Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Bug that makes the HUD thingy "blink"  (Read 3029 times)

Unnamed25

• o hai
Bug that makes the HUD thingy "blink"
« on: August 12, 2014, 08:35:55 AM »
So i may not be right, but this bug causing the HUD to dissapear and appear when i click my left/right mouse button was caused by me trying to make a 100 sun mass black hole i had saved on "MyObjects" from the alpha  8.2, it expanded by 2km, then it dissapeared and the "blinking" appeared.

This also prevents me from clicking anything and the mouse shows a "text" icon thing you see when you hover your mouse over a word.

wubbzy301

• I stole a username idea!!!
Re: Bug that makes the HUD thingy "blink"
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2014, 10:15:45 AM »
I already posted this bug.

Unnamed25

• o hai
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2014, 10:26:16 AM »
Well, this time not with the same cause

Cryo

« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2014, 10:31:34 AM »
you need to click the full screen button  a few time's that's what worked for me :)

wubbzy301

• I stole a username idea!!!
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2014, 10:50:37 PM »
you need to click the full screen button  a few time's that's what worked for me :)
DON'T DO THIS, It will rekt your PC. I clicked it and repeatedly infinity loopy (triple) clicked it for me. It makes my laptop's resolution rekted.

Unnamed25

• o hai
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2014, 11:19:04 PM »
DON'T DO THIS, It will rekt your PC. I clicked it and repeatedly infinity loopy (triple) clicked it for me. It makes my laptop's resolution rekted.
Just because it doesn't work for you it doesn't mean he is a troll/only works for him.