Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Bugs  (Read 2654 times)

lukinhas

• Brazilian alpha tester
Bugs
« on: August 11, 2014, 05:51:38 PM »
Hello, I'm an alpha tester and came here to talk about some bugs that I saw during my game.
First, a bug in severity when a planet button stopped in a place without any planet, asteroid, etc star, the planet (or any object) just starts going in one direction without any reason.
Second, I put a moon to see its texture and just out of nowhere the moon melted and reached 1500 degrees without any collision or something.
Third, I sent a planet toward a black hole and the planet simply wins the black hole, becoming a black hole ne with the name of the planet.
Fourth, sometimes clikei add to add a planet and when cliko somewhere adicionalo it simply does not add (to solve this so reopen the panel).
Fifth, I put the sun to start my own galaxy, so far so good, but do not know how the sun was still on the arrow in which I did not click to add it collided with the avia I added, I tried to repeat the mistake but I could not.
Good for now is so vlw flw ...

Dan Dixon

• Creator of Universe Sandbox
  • Developer
    • Personal Site
Re: Bugs
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2014, 10:46:47 PM »
Thanks for the info...

The most helpful bug report for us is a step-by-step procedure for reproducing the bug... for example:

- Open Jupiter & Moons simulation
- Click on Thebe
- Adjust Obliquity slider
- Property window disappears