Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: The new testers are sorry  (Read 1171 times)

lmgg

• US2 and DK2, the next two most wanted!!!
The new testers are sorry
« on: August 09, 2014, 10:24:16 AM »
First of all, in the name of all the new testers, please sorry us for being so annoying. (Although I do not have to apologize for anything)

From now on, if someone starts complaining about how soon will the keys arrive, please ignore him/her. It's what one needs to do with these kind of people. I'm sure most of us feel the behaviour of these people is immature and childish, but it's more immature and childish to "enter the game" and start arguing with them and complaining about them.

And IMHO, it's far worse to judge a group of 50 people (if I'm correct) as annoying because 3 or 4 of them are so. I still can read by here posts that refer to "all of the new testers" as "annoying". I'd bet we all here are intelligent people, would an mathematician/statistics expert be able to tell the properties of a set by observing a very small sample of it? No, right? A lot of us, the new testers, are also a bit annoyed because we are being labelled as annoying, when the truth is that we did not do nothing to deserve it. This sort of generalization is the one that is really childish, and also the cause of lots of wars in the past, if I may say it.

I personally wanted to fill the form and enter the team because I really wanted to help, and I know I'm going to be of great help in testing. I did not wanted to enter the team to start feeling I'm annoying other people.

Also, I feel like saying that even these 'annoying' people deserve at least a bit of respect too, as I can see in some messages also somewhat insulting to them. C'mon everyone makes mistakes, and there's always a way to say things without insulting someone in the process.

PS: I'm sorry if someone finds this message also annoying, I do not want to start another "arguing game", I only want to be a useful asset of this wonderful application.

Xriqxa

• 01000011 01101111 01101101 01101101 01110101 01101
Re: The new testers are sorry
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2014, 10:58:06 AM »
Yeah, but those 3-4 are the most active on the forum, TBH.

And I agree that there are other ways than getting angry at the new alpha testers.
I guess what happens is, well, why not explain with a video? (Business=US2 Public release (asked by declined alpha testers)
http://youtu.be/PvJgHop_YIY

Cryo

Re: The new testers are sorry
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2014, 12:11:51 PM »
Ya Know WHATS FUNNY!? this is how people act in the world  today a few people from a group do something shameful and everyone want's to assume that the other's are the same(i haven't seen anyone say all of us are bad,and that's good) but the more vocal and more impatient one's are the most noticeable like in real life