Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Thread's/Derailing discussion's and other minor problem's  (Read 1136 times)

Cryo

Thread's/Derailing discussion's and other minor problem's
« on: August 08, 2014, 07:53:05 PM »
Okay so I've been seeing A LOT OF people nagging about people being off topic (derailing)/making thread's about not getting the alpha key's or it taking to long as well as some hate here and there.Now the Makeing pointless thread's that's understandable, if anything they should go here in everything else thread. But it's not really for anyone except the Dev's and Moderator's to deem a thread worthy of there attention, and if they Haven't   there's no need for you to take it  a pawn your self to do there job. Where all people here, and are all very well  Capable of have Amazing Topic's to Discuss with each other, and not Fighting over trivial thing's if someone's has something out of place just direct them what there looking for, or the right discussion, Where here to Participate in an Amazing Space Simulator Made by a group of very dedicated people how have spent a good 2-3 years (maybe more correct me if im wrong) of there live's on this as well as A LOOOOOOOOT of money (okay i just lost where i was going with this but i think you all understand)

Xriqxa

• 01000011 01101111 01101101 01101101 01110101 01101
Re: Thread's/Derailing discussion's and other minor problem's
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2014, 01:14:20 AM »
Grammar and paragraphing, please, I got lost a bit lol.

Anyway, I don't see the problem with people being annoyed with all the new junk floods.

I mean, seriously wubbzy, there is truly no need to make a poll for everything and then ENFORCE voting. I don't mean to be cherry picking here, but you seem to be the person who has been making the most fuss.

(Btw GA has been spending little over 3 years on US2.)