Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Why isn't Dan come up the Chinese version?  (Read 24584 times)

Xriqxa

• 01000011 01101111 01101101 01101101 01110101 01101
Re: Why isn't Dan come up the Chinese version?
« Reply #60 on: August 19, 2014, 02:53:06 AM »
/).(\

Just because Chinese people live all around the world doesn't mean everybody speaks the language. In fact, only about 20% of people on Earth speak Chinese.

If you think it's so easy to translate the interface why don't you do it yourself?

In the world there are many languages ​​... and all should be respected, remember that China is becoming a world language, alongside English. So if there are difficulties with the language should be helped not reprimanded, saying: '' Stop talking your language !!! '' this is incorrect. Ok in this forum that the official language is English. But you have to give respect even to his own and that of other people.
I agree. @Xriqxa,Don't you think it? The Chinese will become the world's language,dian't it? Many forigineers can speak Chinese ,also a little.This is a trends.
Actually, Chinese is, as SpyCreepers said, the hardest language in the world, alongside Arabic.  And Chinese is already a world language -.-

But they don't know Chinese. Dude, just wait, you can't expect to get everyhting you want right away. Look at this, you have the Alpha. Only a hundred people in the world have that privelige, why don't you start looking at what you have instead of looking at what you want?
If you go out the house to walk not 10 miles ,you can meet a Chinese.

Oh, okay. What did you expect. You live in China.

Go to Zimbabwe and see if the same rule applies.

/).(\

Just because Chinese people live all around the world doesn't mean everybody speaks the language. In fact, only about 20% of people on Earth speak Chinese.

If you think it's so easy to translate the interface why don't you do it yourself?

In the world there are many languages ​​... and all should be respected, remember that China is becoming a world language, alongside English. So if there are difficulties with the language should be helped not reprimanded, saying: '' Stop talking your language !!! '' this is incorrect. Ok in this forum that the official language is English. But you have to give respect even to his own and that of other people.
How in any way was I saying for people to stop speaking their native language? That's the last thing I would do!

Also, send me a link to the .dll file information. I doubt this thing exists since you make it seems so easy to translate stuff.

See, this isn't how translating works. Instead, you get a bilingual person who knows both English and, say, Chinese, and he can translate the UI for the company. I think the only languages other than English that are in GA are Swedish and German, although I could be wrong. There are only 7 people in GA, stop asking so much of them.

And can't you just wait a little? The game hasn't even been released yet. In fact, there are still quite a few game-breaking bugs in US2. Just hold on, man, soon, soon. For now, why don't you click the buttons to see what they do instead of having to read?

huppy4

• the Universe Sandbox2 alpha tester
    • the universe sandbox forum ( Chinese)
« Reply #61 on: August 19, 2014, 04:18:54 AM »
/).(\

I agree. @Xriqxa,Don't you think it? The Chinese will become the world's language,dian't it? Many forigineers can speak Chinese ,also a little.This is a trends.
Actually, Chinese is, as SpyCreepers said, the hardest language in the world, alongside Arabic.  And Chinese is already a world language -.-

But they don't know Chinese. Dude, just wait, you can't expect to get everyhting you want right away. Look at this, you have the Alpha. Only a hundred people in the world have that privelige, why don't you start looking at what you have instead of looking at what you want?

/).(\

How in any way was I saying for people to stop speaking their native language? That's the last thing I would do!

Also, send me a link to the .dll file information. I doubt this thing exists since you make it seems so easy to translate stuff.

See, this isn't how translating works. Instead, you get a bilingual person who knows both English and, say, Chinese, and he can translate the UI for the company. I think the only languages other than English that are in GA are Swedish and German, although I could be wrong. There are only 7 people in GA, stop asking so much of them.

And can't you just wait a little? The game hasn't even been released yet. In fact, there are still quite a few game-breaking bugs in US2. Just hold on, man, soon, soon. For now, why don't you click the buttons to see what they do instead of having to read?
Ok,Yeah, I am hold on. But is Chinese hard? I can't remenber it made by whose .But I can tell him,Why do not seriously to Chinese? English is hard,too, Ok? Dude, Don't unequal treatment to Chinese,OK? Maybe it's difficult. I admit that many Chinese people also think Chinese is difficult. But they learned in the end.

WitheHole18

• Nothing is created, nothing is destroyed.
« Reply #62 on: August 19, 2014, 04:32:05 AM »
/).(\

/).(\

The information that I have taken on the Chinese language is one of the world's languages ​​is true!

Xriqxa

• 01000011 01101111 01101101 01101101 01110101 01101
« Reply #63 on: August 19, 2014, 04:40:14 AM »
1. I'm not racist. I just said that translation to other languages is not priority at the moment since US2 is so buggy it's not even a game yet.

2. English is actually the easiest language. And I'm not saying this because English is my primary language, I'm saying this by looking at other languages. English has a pretty short Alphabet compared to languages like Thai, and not many accents. Heck, it doesn't even have symbols.

3. Why do you keep saying "Chinese chinese chinese chinese!". Why not Lao, or Belarussian, or Nepali, or whatever? Just because Chinese is the most popular language doesn't mean that you have to force people who don't even know the language to translate it right away. Sheesh, you are like the only known Chinese Alpha Tester, there isn't anybody else complaining, why can't you just wait? SOON THERE WILL BE TRANSLATIONS JUST WAIT PLEASE DON'T EVEN RESPOND TO THIS MESSAGE!

SpyCreepers

• Confederation Helvetia
« Reply #64 on: August 19, 2014, 04:42:46 AM »
Yes, I have the alpha. But the dll file was very easy,you know? And they don't know Chinese,what! It's impossbile!Dude,the Chinese has live in all around the world. If you go out the house to walk not 10 miles ,you can meet a Chinese.
Well. you know.
10 miles, i only meet turks,austrian and germans. i don't see chinese.
and i'm not racist cause you'll hardly find a german in china. please understand

Chris

• Developer
« Reply #65 on: August 19, 2014, 07:29:53 AM »
Will Ubox be translated to other languages?
Yes, we will support multiple languages

Will Ubox be translated to Chinese?
We will start with languages that use latin characters, but expand to other languages later.
When exactly that is going to happen, we cannot say yet.

I will close this thread now to avoid further confusion.

« Last Edit: August 19, 2014, 07:37:10 AM by Chris »