Welcome, Guest

Poll

Like this RIP!??!

NOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! I GONNA DIE IN TEH EARTH!!!
Yes. Lol
I like big crunch than this, heh.

Author Topic: Big Rip [Idea] suggested by lmgg  (Read 5294 times)

wubbzy301

• I stole a username idea!!!
Big Rip [Idea] suggested by lmgg
« on: August 07, 2014, 04:37:53 PM »
I'd suggest Big Rip too, or at least, some option to simulate the expansion/contraction of space itself.
That should be awesome too.

Add Big Rip into simulation files. It will make sun explodes, even planets explodes.

Big Rip is a ripping everything that is in the center of the universe, or everywhere. It's explode effect.

Thanks to lmgg for this suggestion.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2014, 08:46:48 AM by wubbzy301 »

DouglasSiqueira

• Brazilian Alpha Tester
Re: Big Rip [Idea] suggested by lmgg
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2014, 04:39:42 PM »
Ours can be a GOOD IDEA BIG so we can make a type universe from scratch, dust and dust we came back  8)  ;D

Xriqxa

• 01000011 01101111 01101101 01101101 01110101 01101
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2014, 12:37:25 AM »
I'd suggest Big Rip too, or at least, some option to simulate the expansion/contraction of space itself.

Add Big Rip into simulation files. It will make sun explodes, even planets explodes.

Big Rip is a ripping everything that is in the center of the universe, or everywhere. It's explode effect.
Thats not scientifically accurate. There wouldn't be an explosion, that would require a sudden difference in the outward pressure of the star/planet. They would just, well, dissolve, kinda. And on top of that, the space around the star would also be expanding, so it would really just look like it would be breaking apart slowly.

Here is a video explaining it and the 2 other possible fates of the finite universe:

http://youtu.be/4_aOIA-vyBo

Cryo

« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2014, 01:16:19 AM »
Big Bounce FTW!

lmgg

• US2 and DK2, the next two most wanted!!!
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2014, 04:13:13 AM »

First of all, thanks a lot for appraising my little idea, wubbzy301 ;D

I'd like to say that the subtle effects of an expanding or contracting space may be interesting to simulate, and probably far easier to program than the catastrophic effects. By simulating a subtle contraction of space it would be very interesting to see how orbits get smaller and eventually lead to collision (May be a must have option for those who like to "force" collisions ;D). The same would be true for an expanding space, to see how the bodies of a planetary system slowly lose their gravitational bond.

The catastrophic point of view of this idea is also very interesting, but from a programmer's point of view, i think the "dissolution" of stars and planets by an uniform outwards force is a difficult task (same for compression).
Those are my two cents...  ;)

wubbzy301

« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2014, 08:38:20 AM »

Thats not scientifically accurate. There wouldn't be an explosion, that would require a sudden difference in the outward pressure of the star/planet. They would just, well, dissolve, kinda. And on top of that, the space around the star would also be expanding, so it would really just look like it would be breaking apart slowly.

Here is a video explaining it and the 2 other possible fates of the finite universe:

I just watched that.

DaniheltheMage

• Ayy lmao
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2014, 04:27:48 PM »

Hey guys look its me!! :D At 0:34 Bottom let corner.

wubbzy301

« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2014, 04:29:21 PM »

lol

DouglasSiqueira

• Brazilian Alpha Tester
« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2014, 06:29:44 PM »

lol

lool

Xriqxa

• 01000011 01101111 01101101 01101101 01110101 01101
« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2014, 01:33:10 AM »

Thanks to lmgg for this suggestion.
Stop it with your clown polls.
Every one of your polls is a multi-choice, and all of them agree with your idea except one. And that one is written in a way to make the voter look like an idiot.

So you are using ego manipulation to give yourself the upper hand? You may be clever, but you will never be noble.