Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Geological HOT SPOT"S.  (Read 5414 times)

Cryo

Geological HOT SPOT"S.
« on: August 07, 2014, 04:13:31 PM »
how if ya don't know by now, i am a SUPER/ULTRA/MEGA/DELTA/EUPHORIC/SUPREME/ fan i know almost everything about Starwars , well everything but the ship's e.g(any form of Transportation). As many of you know there are A Multitude of world's in the starwars Universe Many to my Surprise had Realistic Scientific Explanation's . Such as The Forever Famous and Over used .Tatooine if You've seen the movie's you know it's a dust ball comprised of sand dune's,Mountain's etc. now i catched this back when i was 7 or so i realized that a Planet void of any vegetation shouldn't have an atmosphere, or one containing oxygen few year's later while playing Starwar's knight's of the old republic i found out that Tatooine was an Earth like world. the sand-people told me that an Far More Advanced race Enslaved there people and Drained the planet of all it's resources  tell it was completely void of anything e.g rare ore's'n'stuff i later found out in a video that if the earth loss it's Vegetation and all the other organism's that contribute to Oxygen production where gone the Air would take thousand's of not Million's of year's to be breathed in bye Humanity. know my Question is how long would it take ? (just think Tatooine is 99.9% the same as earth) to such up and mine all the Mineral's from earth. (ill start adding other world's in the near Future)

[/img]

Cryo

Re: Geological HOT SPOT"S.
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2014, 04:14:51 PM »
I forgot to add the point of this thread ill add it in a bits..sorry everyone i got off topic.

Cryo

« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2014, 04:22:47 PM »
Okay now that i got the Rambling out of my system the reason for this thread... 

DouglasSiqueira

• Brazilian Alpha Tester
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2014, 04:26:25 PM »
US² is a awsome game  8)

Cryo

« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2014, 05:26:04 PM »
Okay as i have Previously stated, that Starwar's have Realistic Scientific explanation's for most of the planet's in it Now The Reason for Makeing the Thread the World "Belsavis" a Rather strange world, around Earth's size if not bigger this world is covered in a thick layer of ice but its crust has some fault's in it allowing Magma to seep up  from the Mantel this give's the Planet it's unique Tropical rift's my question is if that's possible i've considered  every possible factor and im still not, sure here's a of of the world another example of this would be After Earth.

Xriqxa

• 01000011 01101111 01101101 01101101 01110101 01101
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2014, 12:11:03 AM »
Very cool idea, but I don't think US2 will become that in-depth till after release. Support for life integration and randomizing might be obstacles, but I'm sure this will be accomplished somewhere down the road.

US² is a awsome game  8)
I don't even...

Cryo

« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2014, 01:01:03 AM »
LOL!

DaniheltheMage

• Ayy lmao
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2014, 04:00:10 PM »
T'would be very hard to code this so the game does tis automagically.

On a more serious note, You would need to completely change the heat system on planets. Maybe later on after the game is released they could do something like this. That'd be pretty awesome to mess around with.

DouglasSiqueira

• Brazilian Alpha Tester
« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2014, 06:17:15 PM »
Okay as i have Previously stated, that Starwar's have Realistic Scientific explanation's for most of the planet's in it Now The Reason for Makeing the Thread the World "Belsavis" a Rather strange world, around Earth's size if not bigger this world is covered in a thick layer of ice but its crust has some fault's in it allowing Magma to seep up  from the Mantel this give's the Planet it's unique Tropical rift's my question is if that's possible i've considered  every possible factor and im still not, sure here's a of of the world another example of this would be After Earth.

I like this planet 8)

Xriqxa

• 01000011 01101111 01101101 01101101 01110101 01101
« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2014, 12:18:09 AM »
T'would be very hard to code this so the game does tis automagically.

On a more serious note, You would need to completely change the heat system on planets. Maybe later on after the game is released they could do something like this. That'd be pretty awesome to mess around with.
Thomas is working on disentagratible planets which each have individual points of matter making up dynamic spheres.

Certain areas on the planet could be heated with this new system, and life preferences could be coded, and Voilá, you have Belsavis.

Cryo

« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2014, 12:26:59 AM »
*Scream's like that guy spongebob that wanted chocolate * Beeeeelllllllsaaaaaaavvvviiissssss!!!

DaniheltheMage

• Ayy lmao
« Reply #11 on: August 10, 2014, 08:20:31 PM »
Awww yeah! This is gonna be VERY fun to use