Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: The new Xriqxa's Group Testing  (Read 16493 times)

wubbzy301

• I stole a username idea!!!
Re: The new Xriqxa's Group Testing
« Reply #30 on: August 08, 2014, 08:25:21 PM »
Unfortunately, you could not be accepted into our group, we are sorry, but you haven't fulfilled all of the requirements.

Quote from: Lord DC
You MUST apply here with a small paragraph (3 sentences should be enough) saying what you do to report bugs, your Steam name, etc. members of old XGT need not apply again, just join.

Didn't see that.

Last rewrite, if this wrong, I just wait for steam code and send bugs without this.

Rewrite:

1st sentence
I am here because I am a new alpha tester, and I read all the rules here.

2nd sentence
I like to join here and help the group maybe.

3rd sentence
I will online in steam with your group, but offline often and just play other video game for my steam code.

Rest:

4th sentence
I waiting for the steam code and then just send bugs.

5th sentence
I love science, maybe.

6th sentence
I like this game so I can see black holes, collision, etc. and see how it realistic.

Oh and I forgot to say: My steam username is: wubbzy301
I have a profile picture that says "west."

Thanks. Takes minutes to finish.

Edit: No, group. LOL
« Last Edit: August 14, 2014, 06:01:52 PM by wubbzy301 »

SpyCreepers

• Confederation Helvetia
« Reply #31 on: August 08, 2014, 09:12:09 PM »
Hello. i'm an old alpha tester. i would like to help the development of the Universe Sandbox². i love astronomy, i make videos for Universe Sandbox² and i report bugs daily, i would like participate in this group to help Giant army to make Universe Sandbox² the best simulation game.
my steam  account is : SpyCreeper. (Jörg Friedrich)

Xriqxa

• 01000011 01101111 01101101 01101101 01110101 01101
« Reply #32 on: August 09, 2014, 12:03:21 AM »
Unfortunately, you could not be accepted into our group, we are sorry, but you haven't fulfilled all of the requirements.

Quote from: Lord DC
You MUST apply here with a small paragraph (3 sentences should be enough) saying what you do to report bugs, your Steam name, etc. members of old XGT need not apply again, just join.

Didn't see that.

Last rewrite, if this wrong, I just wait for steam code and send bugs without this.

Rewrite:

1st sentence
I am here because I am a new alpha tester, and I read all the rules here.

2nd sentence
I like to join here and help the group maybe.

3rd sentence
I will online in steam with your group, but offline often and just play other video game for my steam code.

Rest:

4th sentence
I waiting for the steam code and then just send bugs.

5th sentence
I love science, maybe.

6th sentence
I like this game so I can see black holes, collision, etc. and see how it realistic.

Oh and I forgot to say: My steam username is: wubbzy301
I have a profile picture that says "west."

Thanks. Takes minutes to finish.
You do realize that persisting after rejection won't push you into XGT, right? 

Lord DC

• Omnitae - Leader of Omnipotencia
    • Steam profile
« Reply #33 on: August 13, 2014, 03:25:41 PM »
BUMP!

newhalo123

« Reply #34 on: August 13, 2014, 03:32:08 PM »
"Bump. if anyone from the old XGT reads this, just notify or reapply before you join"

I was in the old group.

My steam is newhalo123.

Lord DC

• Steam profile
« Reply #35 on: August 14, 2014, 02:32:01 AM »
The old XGT was derailed beyond saving, but the rebirth is here!

I am now leader.

RULES: READ AND FOLLOW OR BE BANNED!

1. You MUST apply bye contacting Xriqxa with a live interview via Steam chat.

2.NEVER disrespect an admin. This includes Pinkythefoxxywasp (known in Steam as TheFluffyFox), ME (Lord DC, Steam username fluctuates between Lord DC and Dragonslayer Ornstein), and Xriqxa. These are the three heads of the group.

3. Breaking the 2nd or first rules will get you demoted, warned, banned, or permabanned (based on the offence)

4. Lord DC's word is golden, on the Steam chat, on this thread, and on the Steam page. So is Fluffy's, and Xriqxa's.

5. Be kind to one another.

There are more detailed rules on the page here: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/LDCGT
In short, just apply with a short summary of yourself, your Steam name, and be respectful, and you'll find fun in this group!

FiahOwl

• This is, to give a dog and in recompense desire my dog again.
« Reply #36 on: August 14, 2014, 07:08:40 AM »

This message is only viewable with Universe Sandbox Galaxy Edition. Access it and much more with promo-code '132423'.

« Last Edit: March 22, 2021, 02:13:09 AM by FiahOwl »

WitheHole18

• Nothing is created, nothing is destroyed.
« Reply #37 on: August 14, 2014, 07:27:34 AM »
They have expelled me for no reason.

Xriqxa

« Reply #38 on: August 14, 2014, 07:40:07 AM »
1. There is a reason. Unless you want to be humiliated in front of everybody, I will noy say what it is.
2. We have the right to expel people without giving them a reason.
3. I don't understand why you are posting this, anyway.
4. You know, posting this won't get you back into the group.

WitheHole18

« Reply #39 on: August 14, 2014, 07:52:41 AM »
1. There is a reason. Unless you want to be humiliated in front of everybody, I will noy say what it is.
1)I have not done anything to be humiliated (if anything you should be humbled by what you did)
2)What rule is that? For fun? Group should be united and full of confidence .Avoid be a place of fear where every second you are afraid of being deported.
3)I wanted to hear the reasons for my expulsion.
4)I'm not going to go in a group where they force you out for no reason and you tend traps.

FiahOwl

• This is, to give a dog and in recompense desire my dog again.
« Reply #40 on: August 14, 2014, 08:06:14 AM »

This message is only viewable with Universe Sandbox Galaxy Edition. Access it and much more with promo-code '132436'.

« Last Edit: March 22, 2021, 02:13:01 AM by FiahOwl »

WitheHole18

« Reply #41 on: August 14, 2014, 08:18:56 AM »
I agree, the whole "we have the right to expel without reason" clause is pretty unjust.
Yes,in fact.

Xriqxa

« Reply #42 on: August 14, 2014, 08:21:53 AM »
1)I have not done anything to be humiliated (if anything you should be humbled by what you did)
2)What rule is that? For fun? Group should be united and full of confidence .Avoid be a place of fear where every second you are afraid of being deported.
4)I'm not going to go in a group where they force you out for no reason and you tend traps.

1) Ha. Ha ha. That's your opinion to keep.
2) I meant we can expel people for a reason but we don't have to tell you what it was for. Trust me, I'm not the kind of person who bans people for no reason
3) Ok. I'll explain later in this post.
4) I'm fine with that. Wait, what traps? Lolwut

The Reasons

1. You kept spamming me on Steam.
2. You lied to me multiple times.
3. You broke my trust.
4. You broke my trust again.

WitheHole18

« Reply #43 on: August 14, 2014, 02:31:08 PM »

1) Ha. Ha ha. That's your opinion to keep.
2) I meant we can expel people for a reason but we don't have to tell you what it was for. Trust me, I'm not the kind of person who bans people for no reason
3) Ok. I'll explain later in this post.
4) I'm fine with that. Wait, what traps? Lolwut

The Reasons

1. You kept spamming me on Steam.
2. You lied to me multiple times.
3. You broke my trust.
4. You broke my trust again.

1)Do not answer me on steam, could you tell me '' I'm busy ''then you did, too.
2)I had to lie about my age because in other forums saying my real age 14 I was banned and persecuted.
3)Did you do it yourself.
4)Yes I've tended traps and force me to get into voice chat with the threat of the ban.
Can we stop the discussion?

Stevodoran

« Reply #44 on: August 14, 2014, 04:48:12 PM »
I swear you people take this too seriously. And ive yet to see any real progress with XGT besides moderators and admins being imposed for literally no reason.

If you want a group testing session you should really invite the whole community and not lock certain people out for no reason.

kly108

« Reply #45 on: August 14, 2014, 05:29:49 PM »
I couldn't agree more.

Lord DC

• Steam profile
« Reply #46 on: August 14, 2014, 05:59:01 PM »
OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT:
Everyone STOP DERAILING THIS THREAD.

If you are banned than more often than not its for a good reason.

If you wanna sign up read the rules on the first page.

WitheHole18

« Reply #47 on: August 15, 2014, 01:23:04 AM »
I swear you people take this too seriously. And ive yet to see any real progress with XGT besides moderators and admins being imposed for literally no reason.

If you want a group testing session you should really invite the whole community and not lock certain people out for no reason.
I agree.
OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT:
Everyone STOP DERAILING THIS THREAD.

If you are banned than more often than not its for a good reason.

If you wanna sign up read the rules on the first page.
You have expelled me for no reason and I have no intention of returning.

Lord DC

• Steam profile
« Reply #48 on: August 15, 2014, 02:34:11 AM »
Oh my god, honestly, you're not getting the point. Xriqxa banned you because you kept harassing him, cut it out with your lies, they only seem childish.

DID YOU NOT READ THE ANNOUNCEMENT? YOU ARE DERAILING THIS THREAD!
« Last Edit: August 15, 2014, 02:42:04 AM by Lord DC »

PrimeMinisterTom

• GANDALF IS WATCHING YOU! New Alpha Tester.
« Reply #49 on: August 15, 2014, 03:25:39 AM »
Wait wait wait. There's an age limit thing on the group?

Xriqxa

« Reply #50 on: August 15, 2014, 03:33:32 AM »
No, but if you are acting like a total moron due to immaturity and start harassing the group with fake bugs or trying to convince a re-promotion from the admins etc., then y

The reason I don't want to open the floodgates are explained in the rules. Also, I'm not locking people out for no reason. WitheHole has harassed me and taken advantage of me multiple times, and I haven't caught on until now.

If I, Lord DC, or Pinkythefoxxywasp truly think that someone is being a tumor to the brain of the group, we won't hesitate to remove it.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2014, 03:39:07 AM by Xriqxa »

WitheHole18

« Reply #51 on: August 15, 2014, 03:39:21 AM »
Oh my god, honestly, you're not getting the point. Xriqxa banned you because you kept harassing him, cut it out with your lies, they only seem childish.

DID YOU NOT READ THE ANNOUNCEMENT? YOU ARE DERAILING THIS THREAD!
To be precise Xriqxa lied to me several times and spammed too much. I told the lie age because in other forum I was banned and persecuted, and I'm sorry. We're not talking about derailing .We Del group and injustice. However I agree with stevoorand, there is no progress in that group and is controlled to the letter. In reality you have told me ejected without warning, after having greeted when I went offline and on again '' have you been expelled from the group '' This shows that your group is immature with immature people who do not know how to manage and take everything as a game and you treat it as a bug when you contradict them and do not agree.

WitheHole18

« Reply #52 on: August 15, 2014, 03:46:16 AM »
No, but if you are acting like a total moron due to immaturity and start harassing the group with fake bugs or trying to convince a re-promotion from the admins etc., then y

The reason I don't want to open the floodgates are explained in the rules. Also, I'm not locking people out for no reason. WitheHole has harassed me and taken advantage of me multiple times, and I haven't caught on until now.

If I, Lord DC, or Pinkythefoxxywasp truly think that someone is being a tumor to the brain of the group, we won't hesitate to remove it.
In reality thou hast also harassed and insulted.
YOU ARE THE MORE 'BIG PAIN IN THE ASS IN MY LIFE
IS PRACTICALLY I had the power of God, now BECAUSE OF YOU
Here also the test.
This I do not forget easily. You're wrong you've deceived me, insulted and expelled. I close with this.

Xriqxa

« Reply #53 on: August 15, 2014, 03:58:57 AM »
1) The "lies" were mind games, which I confessed MINUTES after.

2) But we weren't on the forum. We were in Steam chat. And I'm not that kind of person who just blabbers out people's personal info on the public internet.

3) You aren't talking about derailing, you ARE derailing with the topics you are talking about.

4) There is no progress in the group because it just started, there have only been two group tests so far and there were not many people online when that happened.

5) The three times I removed you from the group was when I was chatting with you in Steam. I had to talk to you for 5 minutes each time to try to get the message to you that I didn't like how you were behaving. I gave you warnings before, but you threw those opportunities away.

6) I told you not to send me a message for 5 days. The only reason I still have you on my Friend List is to see whether or not you will respect that. If you had done what I said, you would have had an extra shot at XGT.

7) You right there just described yourself. You are not able to handle banning and start acting up about it.
You think it's immature of us to remove you for a perfectly good reason? Well, that is actually being immature.
I'm not saying this because I hate you, but I would be saying this even if I hadn't banned you or had no real image of you.

If you really don't want to be in this group "because we are immature", then stop spamming this thread.

YOU ARE THE MORE 'BIG PAIN IN THE ASS IN MY LIFE
IS PRACTICALLY I had the power of God, now BECAUSE OF YOU
Here also the test.
This I do not forget easily. You're wrong you've deceived me, insulted and expelled. I close with this.
So you can remember my goodbye speech, but not the message it conveyed?

Also, why double post?