Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: 2 Installations of UBox^2 Alpha? (Multiple Computers here!)  (Read 4919 times)

PrimeMinisterTom

• GANDALF IS WATCHING YOU! New Alpha Tester.
2 Installations of UBox^2 Alpha? (Multiple Computers here!)
« on: August 03, 2014, 12:50:43 PM »
I got multiple computers and I'm wondering - because I share the same time using them - would I be able to run multiple installations of uBox on different computers? (I've got different OS's and I want to test uBox on different platforms :P) Correct me if I'm wrong. :D

Ty!

Lovechild

• meow
Re: 2 Installations of UBox^2 Alpha? (Multiple Computers here!)
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2014, 02:45:01 PM »
I would imagine that since it's a Steam game it can be installed on any computer you have that you use Steam on.

The Ventifact

• I am the Creator...
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2014, 03:10:09 PM »
If Steam codes are sent out to testers, then it shouldn't matter which computer you play on. Codes through Steam are bound to your account, so you could be across the world on a completely different computer, download Steam, install the game, and play from there.

Now, if you are asking about playing simultaneously, then no. You can only be logged in on one PC at a time.

shadow6061be

• Belgian alpha tester
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2014, 03:57:19 PM »
I can confirm, as I have installed UBox² on my two computers, it is just considered as a steam game, you can play it on both, but not at the same time :p.

SpyCreepers

• Confederation Helvetia
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2014, 09:09:53 PM »
confirmed. i have 2 different os and i installed it on different os.

PrimeMinisterTom

• GANDALF IS WATCHING YOU! New Alpha Tester.
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2014, 11:04:03 PM »
I can confirm, as I have installed UBox² on my two computers, it is just considered as a steam game, you can play it on both, but not at the same time :p.

If Steam codes are sent out to testers, then it shouldn't matter which computer you play on. Codes through Steam are bound to your account, so you could be across the world on a completely different computer, download Steam, install the game, and play from there.

Now, if you are asking about playing simultaneously, then no. You can only be logged in on one PC at a time.

Ty guys! That's what I needed. :D