Which game do you guys like the most?

US 3 (US 2 Alpha)
18 (78.3%)
US 2
2 (8.7%)
US 1
3 (13%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Author Topic: When will US2 be released/do we get our alpha codes?  (Read 63979 times)

PrimeMinisterTom

• GANDALF IS WATCHING YOU! New Alpha Tester.
Re: Public Alpha
« Reply #120 on: August 06, 2014, 11:47:05 PM »
Ok. As a game developer who was unlucky enough to miss the private alpha signups, I'm kinda ticked off

As a (very young) Programmer (C#, Ruby, Java, VB.NET) this game - in fact - every game had a lot of time spent on it. Just because you missed the sign up, it doesn't give you the right to get pissed.

I had the same feeling missing the alpha sign up of Minecraft PE. But hey, I got over it.

If you are a real programmer, you should've understood and kept this to yourself.

Now, Now, let's not go off making assumptions. He's probably worked in a larger group on an easier-to-make game, making it have a fast release. Though, it would be nice to have some evidence. What game did you work on?

What Xriqxa said.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2014, 12:57:59 AM by PrimeMinisterTom »

wubbzy301

• I stole a username idea!!!
« Reply #121 on: August 06, 2014, 11:57:46 PM »
Ok. As a game developer who was unlucky enough to miss the private alpha signups, I'm kinda ticked off that you guys were actually supposed to release this game in the year 2013 and we are more than halfway through 2014. When will this game be completed? or at least the public alpha?

Problem: Still too many bugs.

Xriqxa

• 01000011 01101111 01101101 01101101 01110101 01101
« Reply #122 on: August 07, 2014, 12:26:54 AM »
Ok. As a game developer who was unlucky enough to miss the private alpha signups, I'm kinda ticked off

As a (very young) Programmer (C#, Ruby, Java, VB.NET) this game - in fact - every game had a lot of time spent on it. Just because you missed the sign up, it doesn't give you the right to get pissed.

I had the same feeling missing the alpha sign up of Minecraft PE. But hey, I got over it.

If you are a real programmer, you should've understood and keep this to yourself.

You are very correct. A bunch of these "I wouldn't have made this thread if I got the alpha but I didn't so now I'll start crapping about it" threads are being made lately, and I can't understand why.

Why are you making these threads, anyway? Nagging like this won't get you into the alpha.

RobertGimRo

• The Duck Lord
Re: Are you sure that is truth?
« Reply #123 on: August 07, 2014, 09:12:30 AM »
You test my mind? Why.? We are not there to test our spirit.
Your Lack of honesty That fact I do not want to be in the same group as you.
I Took The bad example. Thank you, JIM JAM. Thank you for having Explained what I was referring.

You admit you lied.
especially since just after sending my message you already banned me. And above you even said that my hatitude deserve a ban for life.
So do not try to make up the situation by saying that you test me.

Xriqxa That You are immature and reason as follows:  You threatened This WhiteHole WhiteHole refuse to do your homework you to banish him threatened This.
You threatened to banish him because he did not want to do your homework.**
You Threatened to ban Whitehole If It Was not your homework.
Moreover's I checked you WhiteHole banned from your group,
You banned because to tell the truth and the way you treated him.
(has least he left the group itself.)

Yes as you say not directly reference to children 8 years old, new users do not Necessarily know.

Do not confused racism and truth ..

Cryo,I don't feel hatred ;)
/)/)/).(\(\(\
I said I was testing Withehole18, not you.
I have different standards and way of mind than you, so you shouldn't feel insulted if I don't like your attitude.
I did not ban Withehole18 from the group because of doing his homework and I never would (WTH would I do that? ain't no Hitler behind your screen ^.^). I banned him a long time before. «Reason Classified and Personal»

End of discussion, do not quote this message.

I'm sure we can eventually find peace with each other.

"End of discussion, do not quote this message."

Nailed IT

wubbzy301

• I stole a username idea!!!
Re: Are you sure that is truth?
« Reply #124 on: August 07, 2014, 04:25:43 PM »
You test my mind? Why.? We are not there to test our spirit.
Your Lack of honesty That fact I do not want to be in the same group as you.
I Took The bad example. Thank you, JIM JAM. Thank you for having Explained what I was referring.

You admit you lied.
especially since just after sending my message you already banned me. And above you even said that my hatitude deserve a ban for life.
So do not try to make up the situation by saying that you test me.

Xriqxa That You are immature and reason as follows:  You threatened This WhiteHole WhiteHole refuse to do your homework you to banish him threatened This.
You threatened to banish him because he did not want to do your homework.**
You Threatened to ban Whitehole If It Was not your homework.
Moreover's I checked you WhiteHole banned from your group,
You banned because to tell the truth and the way you treated him.
(has least he left the group itself.)

Yes as you say not directly reference to children 8 years old, new users do not Necessarily know.

Do not confused racism and truth ..

Cryo,I don't feel hatred ;)
/)/)/).(\(\(\
I said I was testing Withehole18, not you.
I have different standards and way of mind than you, so you shouldn't feel insulted if I don't like your attitude.
I did not ban Withehole18 from the group because of doing his homework and I never would (WTH would I do that? ain't no Hitler behind your screen ^.^). I banned him a long time before. «Reason Classified and Personal»

End of discussion, do not quote this message.

I'm sure we can eventually find peace with each other.

"End of discussion, do not quote this message."

Nailed IT
no

SpyCreepers

• Confederation Helvetia
Re: Chance?(ABC question)
« Reply #125 on: August 08, 2014, 05:23:37 AM »
i'd say 25%

ivantal

key
« Reply #126 on: August 08, 2014, 07:32:56 AM »

Hi all I would like to know when I will get the code on steam as I alpha tester ;)

Lord DC

• Omnitae - Leader of Omnipotencia
    • Steam profile
Re: key
« Reply #127 on: August 08, 2014, 07:34:02 AM »
BE PATIENT!

Pinkythefoxxywasp

• Snoop is my idol
    • Steam Account
« Reply #128 on: August 08, 2014, 07:51:49 AM »
I agree with Lord DC, you have to be patient, it was even stated in the email you'd get the key within a few days of Alpha 8 being released, so please read before you ask :P

Breakfestbacon

• 【American Alpha Tester】
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #129 on: August 08, 2014, 08:17:37 AM »
This entire group of second alpha testers is WAY TOO IMPATIENT. I mean seriously, all i see from these testers is "when do i get the key" or "why dont I have a key yet" and all I hear is "blah blah why cant i play my game yet??". Honestly I am sick and tired of answering this useless question. They will send you a code soon. Now stop asking.

Breakfestbacon

• My Tumblr
Re: Chance?(ABCDE question)
« Reply #130 on: August 08, 2014, 08:20:05 AM »
I'd say be patient. I don't think GA runs like that. Alpha 10 will just be another alpha. They don't run off of special number or increments. Sorry, you just need to be patient. Also, there will be no public alpha. There will be a public beta for everyone who pre-orders the game.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2014, 09:49:48 AM by Breakfestbacon »

« Reply #131 on: August 08, 2014, 08:21:59 AM »
The majority of us are patiently waiting, actually.

Cryo

« Reply #132 on: August 08, 2014, 08:50:19 AM »
This entire group of second alpha testers is WAY TOO IMPATIENT. I mean seriously, all i see from these testers is "when do i get the key" or "why dont I have a key yet" and all I hear is "blah blah why cant i play my game yet??". Honestly I am sick and tired of answering this useless question. They will send you a code soon. Now stop asking.
Wowooww that is so NOT True why is it that one peson does something distasteful and people wanna blame everyone that the person is involved with, THATS TOTALY NOT FAIR. just because YOU SEE (SOME impatient testers DOES NOT MEAN WHERE ALL LKE THAT)!!! >: >:( >:( To many people that i know do this that freaing, sucks its like when my brother gets into shet and my mother's like "why do you guy's keep doing bla-bla-bla" im like "YOU GUY"?!that was him!  not Me. please in the future could  consider that just cus one person does something from a group of people  or type that the other's are not the same :(
« Last Edit: August 08, 2014, 08:57:22 AM by Cryo »

dechireur77

• Alpha Testers :) (I'm French)(and Serbian)March<3
« Reply #133 on: August 08, 2014, 08:53:47 AM »
The majority of us are patiently waiting, actually.
Yes indeed ...
They take the case of a few to a generality.

Breakfestbacon

• My Tumblr
« Reply #134 on: August 08, 2014, 09:14:54 AM »
Wowooww that is so NOT True why is it that one peson does something distasteful and people wanna blame everyone that the person is involved with, THATS TOTALY NOT FAIR. just because YOU SEE (SOME impatient testers DOES NOT MEAN WHERE ALL LKE THAT)!!! >: >:( >:( To many people that i know do this that freaing, sucks its like when my brother gets into shet and my mother's like "why do you guy's keep doing bla-bla-bla" im like "YOU GUY"?!that was him!  not Me. please in the future could  consider that just cus one person does something from a group of people  or type that the other's are not the same :(

Please, you missed my point. I said that this group is too impatient because of two reasons. One all is see posted from them is "when is the key coming". Notice how I say "all I see from these testers..." That means only the impatient ones post about this. I rarely see you post so how am I supposed to know you were even a tester? And two I rarely see new alpha testers post be patient, that I've see once or twice. Please that fit that you just threw was inappropriate. You could have asked nicely to rephrase what I said.

Cryo

« Reply #135 on: August 08, 2014, 09:39:30 AM »
i wasnt makin a fit, that's me when i hear negative thing's all the time that arent true  and i did ask nicely,i also did say please.But really no one ask you to answers the impatient one's questions thats The modrator's  job, no? but im happy that this was cleared up, even though you  feel the need to call my actions "inappropriate"  when you were complaining about the question's (i hate those questions too  ) so let continue with our lives and talk about, or  do something constrictive with our selves shall we?
« Last Edit: August 08, 2014, 09:49:06 AM by Cryo »

Breakfestbacon

• My Tumblr
« Reply #136 on: August 08, 2014, 09:42:45 AM »
I think that the "moderators" (developers) are fed up with all those questions. Mainly because they have answered it many times.

Cryo

« Reply #137 on: August 08, 2014, 09:51:15 AM »
I really meant Moderator* like bla, he also has control over the threads right, or am i mistaken  ???

FiahOwl

• This is, to give a dog and in recompense desire my dog again.
« Reply #138 on: August 08, 2014, 09:51:55 AM »

This message is only viewable with Universe Sandbox Galaxy Edition. Access it and much more with promo-code '130686'.

« Last Edit: March 22, 2021, 02:15:37 AM by FiahOwl »

Cryo

« Reply #139 on: August 08, 2014, 09:53:10 AM »
Really? that's kinda cool all covert and stuff. :)

Breakfestbacon

• My Tumblr
« Reply #140 on: August 08, 2014, 09:54:39 AM »
I really meant Moderator* like bla, he also has control over the threads right, or am i mistaken  ???

Yes Bla has control of threads, but he isn't a developer. Developers know everything. I know they do share some insight with Bla but not everything I believe.

C7

• Development Team
« Reply #141 on: August 08, 2014, 10:11:49 AM »

Hi all I would like to know when I will get the code on steam as I alpha tester ;)

We released Alpha 8 to our current batch of testers earlier this week. Once they've had a few days to test, and we've fixed some known bugs, we'll be sending out keys. Other then that, we don't have a specific time frame.

lmgg

• US2 and DK2, the next two most wanted!!!
« Reply #142 on: August 08, 2014, 11:43:57 AM »
I'm a tester from the new batch, and I'm calmed, I'd like to say to my fellow testing colleagues that do not rush, it'll be ready when it is ready, good things are worth the wait, complaining won't make it come faster... and stuff like these...
I say this because I think the new batch of testers are starting to give a bad image of themselves to all the people here, and some of us are not that "hasty"... there are a lot of things to do while the codes come to us ;)

Cryo

« Reply #143 on: August 08, 2014, 12:09:11 PM »
Right! :)

DouglasSiqueira

• Brazilian Alpha Tester
« Reply #144 on: August 08, 2014, 01:58:42 PM »
Be patient, they said they will send the key within 1 or 2 weeks ;)

DaniheltheMage

• Ayy lmao
« Reply #145 on: August 08, 2014, 03:48:14 PM »
Man some of these testers are spamming these questions WAY too much. Just wait a week or so, you'll get the key and then you can test ALL YOU WANT.

DaniheltheMage

• Ayy lmao
« Reply #146 on: August 08, 2014, 04:07:26 PM »
Ok. As a game developer who was unlucky enough to miss the private alpha signups, I'm kinda ticked off that you guys were actually supposed to release this game in the year 2013 and we are more than halfway through 2014. When will this game be completed? or at least the public alpha?
Problem: Still too many bugs.

My thoughts exactly.

PrimeMinisterTom

• GANDALF IS WATCHING YOU! New Alpha Tester.
« Reply #147 on: August 08, 2014, 05:13:44 PM »

ERMAHGERD!!! *##^#+}+]+{^#+#% It ain't coming out until next week breh.

Estwald

« Reply #148 on: August 08, 2014, 05:17:57 PM »
Fun fact: The chance of getting the key tomorrow is about the same as the chance of us seeing the supernova of betegeuse tomorrow.

Cryo

« Reply #149 on: August 08, 2014, 05:35:43 PM »
That's not a fair comparison  there's a chance of it comping out  the Dev's said a few day's this is the what the third day? it'll be here soon