Which game do you guys like the most?

US 3 (US 2 Alpha)
18 (78.3%)
US 2
2 (8.7%)
US 1
3 (13%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Author Topic: When will US2 be released/do we get our alpha codes?  (Read 64350 times)

WitheHole18

• Nothing is created, nothing is destroyed.
Re: Are you sure that is truth?
« Reply #90 on: August 06, 2014, 08:14:06 AM »
Most forum posts a are less than a paragraph long, even than the idea threads. It takes me a few seconds to read posts.

It is unlikely for you to know something  science, that I know of not...

Excuse me? This is the kind of behavior that got you banned from XGT. This has to be the most arrogant post on the forum.

Because you have only 12 years old at that age you do not know at school .. "numerical computation (operations on integers in decimal notation, integer exponent power on ...)"  But maybe you know.

Age discrimination.

The dumbest kid in my class can do decimals. I could do them when I was 9.

And on top of that, for your information, I am the school's official:
http://youtu.be/2NucTKsif8U
Banish me XGT, if I send my request to be a alpha test is to assist the development And not to be in at group closed circle..
The Discrimination by age? Because to tell you the truth equivalent to the Discrimination. We do not live in the same country programs Learning are different.
And finally I'm sorry I was arrogant. People do not have the rights to have flaws?
I was arrogant because you are  given to contradict me without explanation and I quite perturbed..

You're pretty immature of me banned from XGT for this reason, we do not-have the right to-have different way of thinking to the saint of the group?You evidence of discrimination by doing this.
in fact.
Today and yesterday I was forced to enter the chat vocale.Io I replied that I did not want and were asking me ever since. Then I told him I was busy and I had to do holiday homework for the next school year. Instead of telling me bye good job told me to stay with the threat of Ban forever, these are duties and he said '' that sucks ''. In short maturity.

dechireur77

• Alpha Testers :) (I'm French)(and Serbian)March<3
« Reply #91 on: August 06, 2014, 08:22:58 AM »
Most forum posts a are less than a paragraph long, even than the idea threads. It takes me a few seconds to read posts.

Excuse me? This is the kind of behavior that got you banned from XGT. This has to be the most arrogant post on the forum.

Because you have only 12 years old at that age you do not know at school .. "numerical computation (operations on integers in decimal notation, integer exponent power on ...)"  But maybe you know.

Age discrimination.

Banish me XGT, if I send my request to be a alpha test is to assist the development And not to be in at group closed circle..
The Discrimination by age? Because to tell you the truth equivalent to the Discrimination. We do not live in the same country programs Learning are different.
And finally I'm sorry I was arrogant. People do not have the rights to have flaws?
I was arrogant because you are  given to contradict me without explanation and I quite perturbed..

You're pretty immature of me banned from XGT for this reason, we do not-have the right to-have different way of thinking to the saint of the group?You evidence of discrimination by doing this.
in fact.
Today and yesterday I was forced to enter the chat vocale.Io I replied that I did not want and were asking me ever since. Then I told him I was busy and I had to do holiday homework for the next school year. Instead of telling me bye good job told me to stay with the threat of Ban forever, these are duties and he said '' that sucks ''. In short maturity.
You've really done is homework for next year? of Xriqxa
Xriqxa .. you drive me to despair.

More Xriqxa You evidence of discrimination every day saying that some people are "8YO" (Age discrimination as you say.) So you skimp yourself to the rules dictated of group.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2014, 08:28:04 AM by dechireur77 »

FiahOwl

• This is, to give a dog and in recompense desire my dog again.
« Reply #92 on: August 06, 2014, 08:41:32 AM »

This message is only viewable with Universe Sandbox Galaxy Edition. Access it and much more with promo-code '130138'.

« Last Edit: March 22, 2021, 02:17:30 AM by FiahOwl »

« Reply #93 on: August 06, 2014, 08:43:57 AM »
Xriqxa, if you're actually twelve, the simple truth is this: There is a very great deal you do not yet know, both about science and about many other things. The wise thing to do is acknowledge this, and to seek to remedy it - not to claim otherwise.

Xriqxa

• 01000011 01101111 01101101 01101101 01110101 01101
« Reply #94 on: August 06, 2014, 09:25:07 AM »

Age discrimination.

in fact.
I was lying when I said I'd ban you forever. I was testing your mind.
I still don't understand how expressing my unenthusiasm for summer homework is immature.

Age discrimination.

Age discrimination.

I didn't say you can't have your opinions on me, I thought you were disrespecting me for discriminating my age group for being generally all around stupid. And for arrogance.

Age discrimination.

in fact.

More Xriqxa You evidence of discrimination every day saying that some people are "8YO" (Age discrimination as you say.) So you skimp yourself to the rules dictated of group.

Age discrimination.

in fact.

Please reword the first half of that.
Also, when will you understand that 8YO is not a direct reference to 8 year olds? My God, how many times have I said this, again?
I remember when I tried to act as a backseat mod for this forum. TRIED.

Xrixqa this isn't going to end well.

lol already said:
That's not what I am intending to do. I'm sorry if I appear like a backseat mod.

Xriqxa, if you're actually twelve, the simple truth is this: There is a very great deal you do not yet know, both about science and about many other things. The wise thing to do is acknowledge this, and to seek to remedy it - not to claim otherwise.
I am very well aware that there is still a whole universe of knowledge for me to discover. I'm also aware that it's very racist of Decireur77 to think his country's schooling program is massively superior to the rest of the world.
He thinks that 12 year olds don't know how to decimal -.-

« Reply #95 on: August 06, 2014, 09:36:47 AM »
It's not actually racist, it'd be chauvinistic. Also, he's not saying it's better - he's saying they learn different elements at different times where he is compared to where you are.

Also, frankly, decimals are pretty basic stuff and shouldn't be what you're homing in on. Exponents are a better example, and an important one in astrophysics.

FiahOwl

« Reply #96 on: August 06, 2014, 09:38:29 AM »

This message is only viewable with Universe Sandbox Galaxy Edition. Access it and much more with promo-code '130146'.

« Last Edit: March 22, 2021, 02:17:22 AM by FiahOwl »

Cryo

« Reply #97 on: August 06, 2014, 09:44:29 AM »
So much hate. :(

dechireur77

« Reply #98 on: August 06, 2014, 10:37:07 AM »
You test my mind? Why.? We are not there to test our spirit.
Your Lack of honesty That fact I do not want to be in the same group as you.
I Took The bad example. Thank you, JIM JAM. Thank you for having Explained what I was referring.

You admit you lied.
especially since just after sending my message you already banned me. And above you even said that my hatitude deserve a ban for life.
So do not try to make up the situation by saying that you test me.

Xriqxa That You are immature and reason as follows:  You threatened This WhiteHole WhiteHole refuse to do your homework you to banish him threatened This.
You threatened to banish him because he did not want to do your homework.**
You Threatened to ban Whitehole If It Was not your homework.
Moreover's I checked you WhiteHole banned from your group,
You banned because to tell the truth and the way you treated him.
(has least he left the group itself.)

Yes as you say not directly reference to children 8 years old, new users do not Necessarily know.

Do not confused racism and truth ..

Cryo,I don't feel hatred ;)
« Last Edit: August 06, 2014, 10:45:56 AM by dechireur77 »

WitheHole18

• Nothing is created, nothing is destroyed.
« Reply #99 on: August 06, 2014, 11:09:37 AM »
I Took The bad example. Thank you, JIM JAM. Thank you for having Explained what I was referring.

You admit you lied.
especially since just after sending my message you already banned me. And above you even said that my hatitude deserve a ban for life.

Xriqxa That You are immature and reason as follows:  You threatened This WhiteHole WhiteHole refuse to do your homework you to banish him threatened This.

Yes as you say not directly reference to children 8 years old, new users do not Necessarily know.

well said!

matty406

« Reply #100 on: August 06, 2014, 11:12:12 AM »
are we really doing this

FiahOwl

« Reply #101 on: August 06, 2014, 11:18:27 AM »

This message is only viewable with Universe Sandbox Galaxy Edition. Access it and much more with promo-code '130156'.

« Last Edit: March 22, 2021, 02:17:15 AM by FiahOwl »

dechireur77

« Reply #102 on: August 06, 2014, 11:42:45 AM »
do not confuse racism with the truth
Why is copy and paste what I said ? ^^ :) I just noticed you correct me, thank you. :)
do not confuse racism with the truth
I not understand?
« Last Edit: August 06, 2014, 11:53:30 AM by dechireur77 »

tuto99

• Baba Booey
« Reply #103 on: August 06, 2014, 12:02:11 PM »
What is this drama

C7

• Development Team
« Reply #104 on: August 06, 2014, 12:07:35 PM »
We're working really hard on getting the builds out. As Jared has said in the past, this is the plan.

1. Next week we will release Alpha 8 to our current testers. (That's this week)
2. They will test for a day or two to make sure it is stable.
3. Then we will send new alpha testers Steam codes.

Things are just taking a while due to the amount of changes we've fit into this update. In the meantime, you can check out the what's new document, to see a list of the current changes.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1TTsJL-ddM_i5RjfnQV5_R-hocRCin6hxAiCuVlytRtA/edit#heading=h.x6fcjvs7gdq2

As a side note, this is not the place for personal arguments. Please take them to private messaging or discuss it with a moderator if you require mediation in your dispute.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2014, 02:07:34 PM by C7 »

dechireur77

« Reply #105 on: August 06, 2014, 12:24:50 PM »
We're working really hard on getting the builds out. As Jared has said in the past, this is the plan.

1. Next week we will release Alpha 8 to our current testers.

Things are just taking a while due to the amount of changes we've fit into this update. In the meantime, you can check out the what's new document, to see a list of the current changes.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1TTsJL-ddM_i5RjfnQV5_R-hocRCin6hxAiCuVlytRtA/edit#heading=h.x6fcjvs7gdq2

As a side note, this is not the place for personal arguments. Please take them to private messaging or discuss it with a moderator if you require mediation in your dispute.
Me and Xriqxa're it's finish.

Thank you for all the info I am looking forward to trying alpha8, You good work "Giant army" some people who have no compréhensien of the universe, astronomy, and physics will be able to learn a lot grace has "GA" and "Universe Sandbox2"
What is this drama
Sorry for all the spam on the topic.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2014, 12:32:11 PM by dechireur77 »

Estwald

« Reply #106 on: August 06, 2014, 01:30:55 PM »

Does this mean next week as of now? Meaning after this sunday? It's gonna be one damn long week :/
« Last Edit: August 06, 2014, 01:36:32 PM by Estwald »

Estwald

it's gonna be hard to wait a whole week

adtdeveloping

• Alpha tester here :D < Cause ... yolo.
« Reply #108 on: August 06, 2014, 01:56:17 PM »
Remember they chose you because you're supposed to test it. Not just play it for fun as an early version of the game for free.

I personally think bug finding is even more fun. When bug funding you have a goal to reach to. :P

Mrclimix

• The cosmos is nearly in our grasp of manipulating
Stop it
« Reply #109 on: August 06, 2014, 02:03:50 PM »
I like how the drama is straightly going forward guys you are fighting for a thread that is considered useless as it exactly says it is.

Do you wanna be asked if the alpha is true? I mean he could have watched or search for it but it is just my "Opinion"

DaniheltheMage

• Ayy lmao
Oh you Americans, when will you learn that you spell humour with an U?

Anyway, I think I am going to have quite some fun with the game, especially the break-the-game part.

Britain: colour
America: color
Britain: humour
America:humor
Britain:armour
America:armor

Britain: America, what are you doing?
America: Getting rid of u lol

C7

• Development Team
« Reply #111 on: August 06, 2014, 02:10:33 PM »

Does this mean next week as of now? Meaning after this sunday? It's gonna be one damn long week :/

The message is a bit old, he's referring to this current week.

Estwald

« Reply #112 on: August 06, 2014, 02:20:04 PM »

The message is a bit old, he's referring to this current week.

WOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

Unnamed25

• o hai
« Reply #113 on: August 06, 2014, 02:23:03 PM »

On the page it says that intermediate planets have 100-166 Million earth masses?

-C7- Hit edit instead of quote, my apologies.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2014, 02:32:38 PM by C7 »

C7

• Development Team
« Reply #114 on: August 06, 2014, 02:32:48 PM »

On the page it says that intermediate planets have 100-166 Million earth masses?

That's using Earth as a unit of mass. So it's actually 100 Earth Masses to 166 Earth masses. In other words it's bodies that are near the upper limits of being terrestrial, and getting into the Gas Giant range.

Estwald

« Reply #115 on: August 06, 2014, 02:41:31 PM »

That's using Earth as a unit of mass. So it's actually 100 Earth Masses to 166 Earth masses. In other words it's bodies that are near the upper limits of being terrestrial, and getting into the Gas Giant range.
Must be hard to figure out what would happen if you had a pure silicate object with the mass of a gas giant or a star. In alpha 7, you can make a star that is pure silicate, but in reality it probably wouldn't go through nuclear fusion

Geers

• If you try hard you crash hard
« Reply #117 on: August 06, 2014, 09:52:15 PM »
What the hell happened in this thread?

Xriqxa

• 01000011 01101111 01101101 01101101 01110101 01101
« Reply #118 on: August 06, 2014, 10:49:52 PM »

You admit you lied.

/)/)/).(\(\(\
I said I was testing Withehole18, not you.
I have different standards and way of mind than you, so you shouldn't feel insulted if I don't like your attitude.
I did not ban Withehole18 from the group because of doing his homework and I never would (WTH would I do that? ain't no Hitler behind your screen ^.^). I banned him a long time before. «Reason Classified and Personal»

End of discussion, do not quote this message.

I'm sure we can eventually find peace with each other.

wubbzy301

• I stole a username idea!!!
« Reply #119 on: August 06, 2014, 10:56:34 PM »
.s.