Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Can't get the game because of family reasons, chance I could getthegamefor free?  (Read 11747 times)

SuperSquirrel51

I live in a family where my parents don't trust using their credit card on the internet because they think it's 100% scams and viruses, so I was wondering if I could get the game for free because I unfortunately can't buy the game.

SuperSquirrel51

Also is it possible to play the game on a mac?

SuperSquirrel51

You can not play the game on a mac, disregard this.

Cosmos

• unvrs sndbox plz.
I live in a family where my parents don't trust using their credit card on the internet because they think it's 100% scams and viruses,

I'm guessing both your parents are at least in they're late thirties, you really need to convince them that not everything on the web is a money-leaching scam.

so I was wondering if I could get the game for free because I unfortunately can't buy the game.

Well, okay. The only way you're getting it for free is if you can get Alpha, but you need to sign up first, then get accepted, which is not guaranteed. Alpha is also not fun and games, you need to help in the development of the game. If you can't do that, then you need to buy it.

Also is it possible to play the game on a mac?

"What platforms will Universe Sandbox ² run on?
Windows, Mac, and Linux/Steam OS."

WitheHole18

• Nothing is created, nothing is destroyed.
I understand, but we must be sure,There have been cases of piracy and serious tempted to Torrent.

Xriqxa

• 01000011 01101111 01101101 01101101 01110101 01101
Um.. torrents dont afflict other costumers.

SuperSquirrel51

Thanks for the replies everyone, I'll think I can try out the alpha. Better than nothing.

SuperSquirrel51

Just signed up for the alpha, I think that being on a Mac will help my chances.

WitheHole18

Good luck  :)
Thanks for the replies everyone, I'll think I can try out the alpha. Better than nothing.
The alpha is spectacular trusted!

SuperSquirrel51

Got accepted for the alpha. :)

Pinkythefoxxywasp

• Snoop is my idol
    • Steam Account

You got accepted for the Alpha?  you must be happy :D

SuperSquirrel51

Yeah, still think it's because I have a Mac though.

Pinkythefoxxywasp

• Snoop is my idol
    • Steam Account

Just wondering, but why do you think being on a mac would help? lol

SuperSquirrel51

Because not as many people have a Mac so there will be less people that apply with that OS which means there will be less testers for that OS so the chances of being picked are higher.

RobertGimRo

• The Duck Lord

Because not as many people have a Mac so there will be less people that apply with that OS which means there will be less testers for that OS so the chances of being picked are higher.

To Test The Game For Mac Right ?

Lovechild

• meow
gotta say, I agree with SuperSquirrel51's logic on this one.

I'm on a Macbook and assumed I had a higher shot of making it into the alpha because there are fewer OS X users out there... and yeah, totally got in. the market share of OS X users is something like 7% so... much rarer.

also assuming the user base of Universe Sandbox skews very far towards Windows because nerds are more likely to enjoy the flexibility and openness of Windows. lol.

SpyCreepers

• Confederation Helvetia
gotta say, I agree with SuperSquirrel51's logic on this one.

I'm on a Macbook and assumed I had a higher shot of making it into the alpha because there are fewer OS X users out there... and yeah, totally got in. the market share of OS X users is something like 7% so... much rarer.

also assuming the user base of Universe Sandbox skews very far towards Windows because nerds are more likely to enjoy the flexibility and openness of Windows. lol.
i'm an os x windows and linux tester

WitheHole18

Xriqxa

• 01000011 01101111 01101101 01101101 01110101 01101

there are quote a few Mac users (moiself), I think they chose you because you had better reasons to become an Alpha tester, unlike the other 300 8YO

Dan Dixon

• Creator of Universe Sandbox
  • Developer
    • Personal Site
unlike the other 300 8YO

Be nice.

Yep.

Technically the alpha is far superior to the original, you now own the best version... and it's the only version that run on Macs. Welcome.