Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Second Alpha Signup  (Read 120974 times)

Pinkythefoxxywasp

• Snoop is my idol
    • Steam Account
Re: Second Alpha Signup
« Reply #540 on: August 02, 2014, 06:47:20 AM »
Yeah, that's the sad part.

FiahOwl

• This is, to give a dog and in recompense desire my dog again.
« Reply #541 on: August 02, 2014, 07:04:38 AM »

This message is only viewable with Universe Sandbox Galaxy Edition. Access it and much more with promo-code '129398'.

« Last Edit: March 22, 2021, 02:19:12 AM by FiahOwl »

RS Productions

• E=mc🌟
« Reply #542 on: August 02, 2014, 07:12:02 AM »
I wish good luck to all. And hope I get a chance to get accepted as a Alphaa Tester for US2

I will report any bugs, glitches, and any other sort of thing thatt seems odd on a regular basis. I am not going to be playing like a little kid.

xetalim

« Reply #543 on: August 02, 2014, 08:51:50 AM »

I will report any bugs, glitches, and any other sort of thing thatt seems odd on a regular basis. I am not going to be playing like a little kid.
Oddly enough, the people who some people call little kids are the ones who say they will report the most bugs...

« Reply #544 on: August 02, 2014, 11:03:17 AM »
Playing like a little kid means doing insane, pointless and stupid things. This is good from an alpha testing perspective, as it may produce otherwise unlikely-to-occur bugs. Ideally, we'll all be both Mister Serious and 'I'm going to make the sun into a cube that masses as much ten million milky ways just because I can' at different times to make sure we break the alpha the most thoroughly we can.

Estwald

« Reply #545 on: August 02, 2014, 11:06:45 AM »
Playing like a little kid means doing insane, pointless and stupid things. This is good from an alpha testing perspective, as it may produce otherwise unlikely-to-occur bugs. Ideally, we'll all be both Mister Serious and 'I'm going to make the sun into a cube that masses as much ten million milky ways just because I can' at different times to make sure we break the alpha the most thoroughly we can.

Interesting thought. So the developers should have accepted 8 year olds

Xriqxa

• 01000011 01101111 01101101 01101101 01110101 01101
« Reply #546 on: August 02, 2014, 11:11:14 AM »
but 8YO will often not even know what they are doing. What's more, they'll probably not even understand what a bug and what's not SIMPLY BECAUSE THEY ARE TOO IGNORANT TO KNOW HOW THE UNIVERSE WORKS. So they won't even report the bugs because they'll ignore the feedback button because they don't know the meaning of "Alpha Tester"

Plus, anyone other than 8YO can do this even better than 8YO

spacegenius2000

• u r ded. not big soup rice
« Reply #547 on: August 02, 2014, 12:21:22 PM »
Should have signed up in July 8, not July 13. Drats!

WitheHole18

• Nothing is created, nothing is destroyed.
« Reply #548 on: August 02, 2014, 12:54:02 PM »
but 8YO will often not even know what they are doing. What's more, they'll probably not even understand what a bug and what's not SIMPLY BECAUSE THEY ARE TOO IGNORANT TO KNOW HOW THE UNIVERSE WORKS. So they won't even report the bugs because they'll ignore the feedback button because they don't know the meaning of "Alpha Tester"

Plus, anyone other than 8YO can do this even better than 8YO
Who is Qy8?

Unnamed25

• o hai
« Reply #549 on: August 02, 2014, 02:29:32 PM »
8YO= 8 year old

Unnamed25

• o hai
« Reply #550 on: August 02, 2014, 07:43:47 PM »
We don't need to be a 8YO to search for bugs as one.

« Reply #551 on: August 02, 2014, 10:50:14 PM »

Exactly. We all have an inner eight year old that just wants to throw the earth into jupiter and set it on fire because he can. Why Xriqxa seems to think I want actual eight year olds in is beyond me.

Unnamed25

• o hai
« Reply #552 on: August 02, 2014, 11:05:01 PM »
Lol the post i replied to was deleted

dechireur77

• Alpha Testers :) (I'm French)(and Serbian)March<3
« Reply #553 on: August 02, 2014, 11:10:34 PM »
Lol the post i replied to was deleted
I preferred the deleted because it seems you do not understand is what I meant.

Xriqxa

• 01000011 01101111 01101101 01101101 01110101 01101
« Reply #554 on: August 03, 2014, 12:08:02 AM »

Exactly. We all have an inner eight year old that just wants to throw the earth into jupiter and set it on fire because he can. Why Xriqxa seems to think I want actual eight year olds in is beyond me.

It is pitiful to see people yelled  because children will play. Moreover explain me how you want to find bugs without playing as a child.? children are accustomed to search everywhere and do anything, and for finding bugs we must do this.
Stop talking about it....

I'm definitely not shouting at children for being young. 8YO is not a direct attack on 8 year olds, Unnamed got that part wrong. 8YO is a reference to everyone who just comes here to say "CAN I HAZ ALPHA PLEASEZ!" but nevertheless take off by the time they figure out they can't. It's also a reference to all the people who keep saying "Release it, release it! We want to play!" and don't actually engage themselves in the community and find out that GA is doing the best they can to make this game the best it can be as fast as they can.

It's also a reference to a whole bunch of other stuff, but I feel I've made my point.

Remember, it's not a "Bad kidz!" thing, it's a "Why do you think that you are so special to get a game for free AND earlier than the public?" thing.

dechireur77

• Alpha Testers :) (I'm French)(and Serbian)March<3
« Reply #555 on: August 03, 2014, 12:40:20 AM »

It is pitiful to see people yelled  because children will play. Moreover explain me how you want to find bugs without playing as a child.? children are accustomed to search everywhere and do anything, and for finding bugs we must do this.
Stop talking about it....

I'm definitely not shouting at children for being young. 8YO is not a direct attack on 8 year olds, Unnamed got that part wrong. 8YO is a reference to everyone who just comes here to say "CAN I HAZ ALPHA PLEASEZ!" but nevertheless take off by the time they figure out they can't. It's also a reference to all the people who keep saying "Release it, release it! We want to play!" and don't actually engage themselves in the community and find out that GA is doing the best they can to make this game the best it can be as fast as they can.

It's also a reference to a whole bunch of other stuff, but I feel I've made my point.

Remember, it's not a "Bad kidz!" thing, it's a "Why do you think that you are so special to get a game for free AND earlier than the public?" thing.
Yes I understood that and I think the same thing as you. I know very well that "giant army" does its best to release the game. No need to remind me. ;)