Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: US2 Global Crash on startup in Steam - Overflow arithmetic operation  (Read 3682 times)

PIPPO6000

Hello everyone and sorry for my English !

Every time when I start the game with Steam, Universe Sandbox crashes and displays the message "universe sandbox has encountered a problem" . Until two days ago everything worked perfectly!  I have uninstalled and reinstalled 2 times but nothing changes !
If I run it directly Universe Sandbox from "C:\Program Files (x86)\Universe Sandbox\Universe Sandbox.exe" if works perfectly!
But the log file stored  is different  if I use directly Universe Sandbox or through Steam.
Failing to solve the problem I purchased a second copy of the game, created a new Steam account and reloaded everything with the new key. Still does not work and give the same message.
The version of Universe Sandbox that works is the 2.2.0.0 while that downloaded from Steam is the 2.2.0.900.
In the log file are listed two Error: SaveStatsToSteam, due to an arithmetic overflow in Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ToInteger (String Value)
and one Error: Global Crash of an arithmetic overflow. in Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ToInteger (String Value)

How is it possible after I connected 1 or 2 times in the log file are listed RunCount: 12694 and  RunTime: 897 years  ?? See attached image.

Can I have a solution?

Thanks to all.