Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: alpha 7 ideas  (Read 2338 times)

valentin123

• Argentinian alpha tester
alpha 7 ideas
« on: June 10, 2014, 06:38:14 AM »
i would like if in alpha 7,when i threw an asteroid to the earth,the oceans evaporate and time later the lava cools so it leaves a cold crater,like the in real life,the lava of an 500 km asteroid hit the earth it would destroy the entire earth full of lava,i don't know just an idea...

gabriel.dac

• Brazillian dude
Re: alpha 7 ideas
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2014, 07:08:10 AM »
That already is in Alpha 7 as far as I know. By the way, is it really hard to use correct grammar? No offense

Dan Dixon

• Creator of Universe Sandbox
  • Developer
    • Personal Site
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2014, 12:27:12 PM »
@valentin123
What you describe is basically what will happen. :)

@gabriel.dac
Please do not ask others to use correct grammar, unless you're going to be really nice about it and point out specifically what the grammatical problem was so we can all learn from it.

If you think you need to say "No offense" you've probably not been nice about.

"Is it really hard to use correct grammar?"
For some, yes. Don't forget that the this forum is a worldwide community and that English is not everyone's primary language.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2014, 05:17:35 PM by Dan Dixon »

gabriel.dac

• Brazillian dude
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2014, 01:17:22 PM »
@valentin123

@gabriel.dac
Please do not ask others to use correct grammar, unless you're going to be really nice about it and point out specifically what the grammatical problem was so we can all learn from it.

For some, yes. Don't forget that the this forum is a multinational community and that English is not everyone's primary language.

I have been talking to Bla about that via PM. According to him, it is hard for people to learn that the pronoun "i" is always uppercase. I strongly disagree, but nevermind

valentin123

• Argentinian alpha tester
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2014, 05:40:07 PM »
@valentin123

@gabriel.dac

For some, yes. Don't forget that the this forum is a worldwide community and that English is not everyone's primary language.

Loool i will enjoy this game all day