Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Tomorrow is my last day of school ever  (Read 4852 times)

Stevodoran

Tomorrow is my last day of school ever
« on: May 21, 2014, 12:52:17 PM »
Seriously screw that I don't want to leave :( I literally have too much fun is school for it all to end now, too many friends made, laughs had, and now its all coming to an end. The only good thing about this is that night when we all get to go out.

Anyone else get these feelings when they were leaving school? If so share, would be interesting to hear different peoples opinions on how they felt.

tuto99

• Baba Booey
Re: Tomorrow is my last day of school ever
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2014, 12:55:50 PM »
This is my first year of high school, and I must say it didn't go as well as I wanted it to. (academics-wise)
But nevertheless I really enjoyed this year. Made a LOT more friends than last year, and I feel more comfortable around everyone. I am going to miss freshman year, but it doesn't mean I won't meet my friends again next year.

Cosmos

• unvrs sndbox plz.
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2014, 01:52:33 PM »
You;

"www school is ending for me :(. Well I guess it is just live."

Me;

"FUCKING, FINALLYYYYYYYYYYYY."

FiahOwl

• This is, to give a dog and in recompense desire my dog again.
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2014, 02:57:32 PM »

This message is only viewable with Universe Sandbox Galaxy Edition. Access it and much more with promo-code '123891'.

« Last Edit: March 22, 2021, 12:48:48 AM by FiahOwl »

atomic7732

• Global Moderator
  • caught in the river turning blue
    • Paladin of Storms
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2014, 03:24:18 PM »
i'm glad my school is over tomorrow

blotz

• Formerly 'bong'
  • op pls
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2014, 03:29:22 PM »
>misses the last day
>tells everyone i'm minecrafting

matty406

« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2014, 04:08:55 PM »
I was happy and sad, because we were a specially crafted class which meant we were closer than many other classes. Because we did more interactive activities and trips, because we were deeped to have potential that we weren't using.
I miss those times.

Xriqxa

• 01000011 01101111 01101101 01101101 01110101 01101
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2014, 08:15:48 AM »
Seriously screw that I don't want to leave :( I literally have too much fun is school for it all to end now, too many friends made, laughs had, and now its all coming to an end. The only good thing about this is that night when we all get to go out.

Anyone else get these feelings when they were leaving school? If so share, would be interesting to hear different peoples opinions on how they felt.

Congratulations go find a job before you become Ron Weasly.

Yqt1001

• Airline Empires
« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2014, 08:55:00 AM »
I was happy and sad, because we were a specially crafted class which meant we were closer than many other classes. Because we did more interactive activities and trips, because we were deeped to have potential that we weren't using.
I miss those times.

This is pretty much me. Here it's different because it's French Immersion but essentially up until grade 10, over half of my classes were all with the same people...my entire life.

It's going to be a sad day in a month or so. We are essentially a family because of all the time we've spent, all the drama and all the good times and it's about to be over for good. I still remember a lot of the kids from kindergarden..some of whom are 18 and adults now. I won't be happy to leave high school forever, not even close. With that said this last month is going to be horrible because I have no motivation to do all the projects and study for exams, getting out of that will be nice. :P