Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Thomas Sowell breaks a few things down.  (Read 1555 times)

phinehas

• Regular sans EE

TheMooCows

• Why should I have to trust humans?
Re: Thomas Sowell breaks a few things down.
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2014, 08:18:15 PM »
Hey more fox news! Also could you keep it in the politics thread instead of flooding/spamming everything else.

phinehas

• Regular sans EE
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2014, 08:20:59 PM »
Actually, it's Thomas Sowell.  If you disagree with what he say's do so, other than that, pointing out the medium by which he says it is weak.

TheMooCows

« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2014, 08:22:47 PM »
I prefer not to listen to biased arguments, I already know what he is going to say is completely rightist

phinehas

• Regular sans EE
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2014, 08:25:20 PM »
Why are you reading my posts then and responding...shouldn't your closed mind be ignoring the perspective, experience and ideas of others?

TheMooCows

« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2014, 08:29:01 PM »
Name calling returns yet again! Wooh! So happy, thanks.

Also some people like reading things and not listening to what people say. I simply don't want to watch a video. Type the entire argument and I'm more likely to read it.

But then again just continue to make my day and call me closeminded. I've noticed that that is what people say when others won't conform to their ideas.

phinehas

• Regular sans EE
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2014, 08:33:18 PM »
"I prefer not to listen to biased arguments, I already know what he is going to say is completely rightist"

That seems closed minded to me.  I think any reasonable person would think that statement of how you determine to understand an issue would be closed minded.  Isn't everybody biased?  There would be no disagreements if that were not so.  So, choose to close your mind to other perspectives all you want...that's what it is though.

FiahOwl

• This is, to give a dog and in recompense desire my dog again.
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2014, 03:37:21 AM »

This message is only viewable with Universe Sandbox Galaxy Edition. Access it and much more with promo-code '120226'.

« Last Edit: March 22, 2021, 12:56:34 AM by FiahOwl »