Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Open your eyes.  (Read 2497 times)

Darvince

• 差不多
Open your eyes.
« on: March 24, 2014, 11:35:09 AM »
Open your eyes. You have awakened from a deep sleep. Everything in life is laid out before you, will you take the path set by society that is deemed "normal" or will you take an alternative, more exciting path that, while you can relate to fewer people if you do decide to pursue it, is more exciting in the context of the people that followed the default path's lives? Or have you been forced to take an alternate path, such as if you are gay, or you are transgender? What do you do then? Do you simply live out your life, if you wanted to live it within the context of normal society, as close to the normal as you would want to, or do you embrace your innate difference and live your life strangely and "unpredictably" from other people's viewpoints? Do you think that a "normal" life oath truly exists, or does it only exist in the context of the media? Does anything that you say create an ultimate goal for your life, such as bringing one thousand people living in third world countries out of their extreme poverty? Has the essential question been asked, and ever answered? Can it be answered?

Everything you do or say is dictated by your thought. Since your thought is so malleable and changeable, this means that you are at the master of your own helm. While you may not be able to change your subconscious thought, such as having a female or male bias, but you can change nearly anything else that doesn't relate to your basic needs. Think about such things as the fine arts, or anything that results in a "pretty" creation such as furniture, music, art, or anything that I am forgetting. Things that we need innately, such as food, drink, or belonging, may not be able to be changed completely, but you can change them within their context, such as changing from eating four thousand calories a day and never feeling hungry to eating two thousand calories a day and occasionally feeling hungry. If you have a positive self image, things that people do to you will be slightly more positive, but you will see those things much more positively than you would otherwise. If you have a negative self image, such as not accepting yourself as being more interested in the sciences, or not accepting your weight, any criticisms you make against yourself about that will be received much more negatively.

To add more later because I'm in school and need to do irrelevant work

FiahOwl

• This is, to give a dog and in recompense desire my dog again.
Re: Open your eyes.
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2014, 12:31:33 PM »

This message is only viewable with Universe Sandbox Galaxy Edition. Access it and much more with promo-code '118984'.

« Last Edit: March 22, 2021, 01:00:29 AM by FiahOwl »

Darvince

• 差不多
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2014, 01:14:48 PM »
that reads like a greentext

FiahOwl

• This is, to give a dog and in recompense desire my dog again.
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2014, 01:32:05 PM »

This message is only viewable with Universe Sandbox Galaxy Edition. Access it and much more with promo-code '118987'.

« Last Edit: March 22, 2021, 01:00:24 AM by FiahOwl »

blotz

• Formerly 'bong'
  • op pls
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2014, 05:23:27 PM »
no spaces in greentext

Darvince

• 差不多
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2017, 07:15:03 AM »
i opened my eyes and now i'm screaming

Naru523

• Universe Sandbox 1 Beta Team
  • let's walk the true path of life
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2017, 07:53:14 AM »
I really thought this was a reference to the new Zelda game until I saw the topic date