Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Text color  (Read 5570 times)

Arnstein

Text color
« on: November 27, 2013, 11:45:11 PM »
First of all, thanks for the alpha access!

I'm doing the introduction now, and I feel that it might be an idea to change the  font color on the buttons to the left. When it ordered me to press "sim", I barely could see the text. So when the chart menu is open, maybe the other menu options (on the menu to the left) should have a lighter color? They shouldn't be so light that they interfere with the chart menu, but maybe a little lighter would be okay?

Just an idea.

Edit: The introduction seems great by the way, this will definitely help new players get started!

smjjames

Re: Text color
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2013, 09:18:35 AM »
Same here, I would also like the text to be a bit bigger and the text color does need to be changed because its transparent and can be hard to see.

Chris

• Developer
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2013, 09:57:21 AM »
Thanks for your feedback, we take all of this into consideration.

What you're looking at is literally programmers art, so be assured the user interface will get a full overhaul in the near future.
It's very likely, if not certain, that the whole GUI will look and feel completely different.

Cheers

smjjames

« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2013, 10:14:18 AM »
Thanks for your feedback, we take all of this into consideration.

What you're looking at is literally programmers art, so be assured the user interface will get a full overhaul in the near future.
It's very likely, if not certain, that the whole GUI will look and feel completely different.

Cheers

Could you at least do something about the text soon because it gives me eye strain. I'm visually impaired and for me the text size is on the small side but I'd rather have it be larger, it's largely the contrast and transparency of it that is making my eyes strain, but having the text be bigger would help.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2013, 10:19:24 AM by smjjames »