Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Bad days  (Read 2277 times)

FiahOwl

• This is, to give a dog and in recompense desire my dog again.
Bad days
« on: October 15, 2013, 06:15:27 PM »

This message is only viewable with Universe Sandbox Galaxy Edition. Access it and much more with promo-code '111783'.

« Last Edit: March 22, 2021, 01:31:46 AM by FiahOwl »

atomic7732

• Global Moderator
  • caught in the river turning blue
    • Paladin of Storms
Re: Bad days
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2013, 08:45:03 PM »
my homework feels like it gets longer and longer no matter how much work i do or don't have

tuto99

• Baba Booey
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2013, 12:28:51 AM »
I just jogged around my neighborhood block, then ran, and now I feel almost dead. ;_;

Bla

• Global Moderator
  • The stars died so you can live.
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2013, 04:15:02 AM »
post some bad things that happened and maybe we can provide sympathy or guidance or whatever. today i got an f on a test i feel sad
I also remember getting a very low grade in math tests at high school in the beginning, but the tests don't always reflect what you can do, being good at tests is a skill in itself because of all the stress you have to deal with and time pressure, you can learn to become good at them over time. I tend to do well in tests now. It reflects your skills better when you're not under extreme time pressure like in tests, the education system just doesn't have the resources to give all the students all that time to show it.

my homework feels like it gets longer and longer no matter how much work i do or don't have
The fact that you can have that feeling I guess means that you spend more time on it than the average person, so you'll probably be fine. I feel like I usually learn a lot in the hard periods where I spend a lot of time on homework, so it will probably strengthen you in the long run. Look forward to vacations.

I just jogged around my neighborhood block, then ran, and now I feel almost dead. ;_;
But exercise is healthy and it will make your body feel better for a period when the feeling of being dead is over.

Note: I do not give compensation to people who experience negative outcomes in their lives related to anything I have written.

Bla

• Global Moderator
  • The stars died so you can live.
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2013, 10:00:31 AM »
asdf Windows broke on my desktop :l

tuto99

• Baba Booey
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2013, 11:08:00 AM »
Bla btw I went jogging at three o' clock in the morning yesterday :P

blotz

• Formerly 'bong'
  • op pls
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2013, 11:56:36 AM »
i lost like a lot of wood and iron :(

FiahOwl

• This is, to give a dog and in recompense desire my dog again.
« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2013, 12:00:54 PM »

This message is only viewable with Universe Sandbox Galaxy Edition. Access it and much more with promo-code '111806'.

« Last Edit: March 22, 2021, 01:31:44 AM by FiahOwl »

Darvince

• 差不多
« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2013, 01:21:51 PM »
consume whoever did it to gain their powers @Fiah