Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Re: Languages of Blacraft  (Read 3172 times)

blotz

• Formerly 'bong'
  • op pls
Re: Languages of Blacraft
« on: August 03, 2013, 06:39:45 PM »
well taht escalated quickly

atomic7732

• Global Moderator
  • caught in the river turning blue
    • Paladin of Storms
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2013, 11:29:17 PM »
that sounds not fun and like a thing i would totally avoid doing if i had a brother/sibling of similar age to me

Darvince

• 差不多
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2013, 12:00:04 AM »
you don't have siblings you don't understand the natural urge

atomic7732

• Global Moderator
    • Paladin of Storms
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2013, 12:20:35 AM »
well then i'm glad

Bla

• Global Moderator
  • The stars died so you can live.
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2013, 02:22:52 AM »
mostly bla I have a kind of "feud" with you because I want to make you mad, but not to the point where it makes you do things to me. I don't know why really, other than that sometimes I feel like you could easily be my brother.
If you want to make me mad, I don't think we're going to get anything productive from communicating, so I think it's be best for us to avoid each other.

I'll ban you on Blacraft sorry - I obviously can no longer trust you as a "friend" when you somehow have an urge to make me mad at the same time, that you keep acting on. The only thing that holds you back is seemingly if it has any negative consequences for yourself, if you waste my time or make me mad that apparently is no problem for you. How fucking useless is that to respect anyway. My trust in you is non-existant and I'm done wasting more time trying to be friendly to you when this is how you want to act.

You can also just take it as, I have an urge to make you mad, and I don't do anything to hold it back, because I don't care for your feelings at all. That should be legitimate and understandable for you anyway I'm sure.

Darvince

• 差不多
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2013, 02:57:30 PM »
If you want to make me mad, I don't think we're going to get anything productive from communicating, so I think it's be best for us to avoid each other.

I'll ban you on Blacraft sorry - I obviously can no longer trust you as a "friend" when you somehow have an urge to make me mad at the same time, that you keep acting on. The only thing that holds you back is seemingly if it has any negative consequences for yourself, if you waste my time or make me mad that apparently is no problem for you. How fucking useless is that to respect anyway. My trust in you is non-existant and I'm done wasting more time trying to be friendly to you when this is how you want to act.

You can also just take it as, I have an urge to make you mad, and I don't do anything to hold it back, because I don't care for your feelings at all. That should be legitimate and understandable for you anyway I'm sure.

I see you have no family siblings. My sister commonly sits on me or interrupts what I'm doing to tell me about random shit that has no relevance to what either of us are doing, and I have to push her to get her to stop sitting on me.
I don't mean it as in an "I want to destroy everything you have ever done and I hate you", more of a "I love you so much that I want you to either come to hell with me or go to hell."

[12:23]   <+Darvince>   i just realized i am yandere on bla

It's not really siblings, it's more like that thing where Naru would chase me all over Blacraft saying things in the chat like "I WANT TO LOVE YOU" and then when he reached me, which was somehow inevitable unless I went up on a large cliff, he would kill my character. Other than that I wish to not be considered an "enemy" as I don't hate you, I simply have a strange relationship with you. Since you are always serious, you take it as me hating you and having no regard for your feelings. In reality I do care for your feelings, but you never show them at all so it frustrates me. It's extremely hard to care for your feelings when I don't know what you are feeling. The only feelings I get from your posts is when you ban me from Blacraft.

I did send you hateful messages when you played the diplomacy card on me in Warlight, and I was overreacting to that, as it is only a game. I'm genuinely sorry for that, it was actually making me feel worse when I realized what I had done after I sent those messages.

My first post in that argument was entirely irrelevant and unnecessary, and was also very harsh. My argument never really existed other than to ply you for more information in a very harsh and undeserving way. It eventually fell apart and I still felt a need to reply, so I dumped that bit of partially true, partially untrue information on you. Then, when you quoted it, I deleted the post. Hopefully the above information is enough that both of us can see which parts were true and which were untrue. As an emotionally and physically distressed human, it is very hard for me to give up on arguments that I clearly lost or never existed in the first place because I am stubborn.

FiahOwl

• This is, to give a dog and in recompense desire my dog again.
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2013, 06:46:17 PM »

This message is only viewable with Universe Sandbox Galaxy Edition. Access it and much more with promo-code '109267'.

« Last Edit: March 22, 2021, 01:41:37 AM by FiahOwl »

Darvince

• 差不多
« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2013, 06:46:50 PM »
Bla left USForum with that post, good luck contacting him...

atomic7732

• Global Moderator
    • Paladin of Storms
« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2013, 06:59:22 PM »
I'm pretty sure he didn't leave...

Darvince

• 差不多
« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2013, 07:18:27 PM »
That sounds like leaving, unless I'm going to be permabanned from the forum tomorrow.

Darvince

• 差不多
« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2013, 07:24:39 PM »
I just read through bla's post in more depth and all I have to say is holy shit. That is probably the cruelest thing I have ever read that was directed at me.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2013, 07:29:36 PM by Darvince »

Naru523

• Universe Sandbox 1 Beta Team
  • let's walk the true path of life
« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2013, 07:42:46 PM »
From reading what I've read so far, this thread completely went off the rails and entered into some unnecessary arguments that should've resulted better than this.

Personally, it's really up to Matty's choice, pretty much it's his language but Bla merely offers some suggestions. There was no need to go "pissy" all over it just because of his opinions. The thing is that Bla is also right- there is no defined gender in Minecraft, aside from normal players, and that is that. It is not necessary for a language to have defined genders, it can be neutral, it can only have just one gender. I'm merely repeating from the posts before. But as I said, it's matty's choice and it's up to him to make the decision. It's not like it's going to be an official one anyways, unless Bla decides so, so there shouldn't be people be prissy about the matter.

Darvince, there was no need to overreact. Bla is only offering civilized discussion, he was only suggesting. Try not to take it too personally.  Honestly, though, you've probably went too far with him. I know it's a normal occurrence, but always try to think before you just type up your thoughts. It may or may not be better than what you'd posted. It seems completely stupid that you'd want the guy to be mad as well- what had he done wrong, in the first place? There's possibly some things that may have occurred while I was gone, but you shouldn't have some kind of shouting match. That's just plain stupidity.

Of course, there's Bla, I'd say he went too far as well. It wasn't necessary to ban him on a server that was completely unrelated to the whole language matter. You could have stopped conversing with Darvince, and there was no need to bash him. Yes, he can be a ticked off and his intentions may be to make you mad, but to go that far wasn't really needed. It would have been better if the rest would console him, or that he'd change his acts. I'd suggest you unban him, even if you're not on friendly terms, because the server and the language is completely different. If Darvince did something that broke the rules of Blacraft, then yeah I'd see that as reasonable, but as far as I know he didn't do anything that would break said rules.

You two should be away from each other for awhile, as Bla suggested, because if things like this keep happening in the future then it won't be pretty. And this being on the forums seems disrespectful.

TL;DR Both sides are overreacting too much and Bla brings up a good point, although his action in the end didn't prove as well as I thought he would. It would be better if this thread was locked as well.

Darvince

• 差不多
« Reply #12 on: August 04, 2013, 10:51:05 PM »
Don't lock this as Bla may come back and say something to these posts.

Bla

• Global Moderator
  • The stars died so you can live.
« Reply #13 on: August 05, 2013, 12:06:02 AM »
I appreciate your honesty Darvince, so I'll forgive you now, but be more careful in the future.

As for the server, no, you didn't break any rules, and I'll unban you now. However, I can only let people onto the server who I trust, and if relations become so hostile I lose trust for people, I might ban them if I judge that there is a risk that they will let their frustrations over me out on the server. Which has happened in the past.

Splitting the topic.

Darvince

• 差不多
Re: Re: Languages of Blacraft
« Reply #14 on: August 05, 2013, 12:23:18 AM »
I would write a thank you but it's midnight and I can't exactly think properly so I will just say that I truly feel thankful for you saying that, and that it calmed my fears that had been brewing for the past ten hours or so.