Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Universe sandbox China Logo (Windows Paint) 宇宙沙盘中国Logo(Windows画图)  (Read 11669 times)

Rainbow

• 宇宙沙盘2亚洲第一个测试人员
This is a Windows Paint get nobody to design the Logo.
这是用Windows画图弄的,没人设计这个Logo。

smjjames

Microsoft Paint? eew. Still though, looks pretty good for something done in paint. I like how the words Universe Sandbox are condensed into two simple (well, one simple and one complex to be technical) characters in Chinese.

You could have used Paint.NET which is totally free, or even GIMP which is also free and both are way better than Microsoft Paint.

Via google translate:
通过谷歌翻译:

Microsoft画图? EEW。虽然看起来相当不错,适合做油漆的东西。我喜欢的话宇宙沙盒浓缩成两个简单的字符(一个简单,一个复杂的技术)在中国。

你也可以使用Paint.NET是完全免费的,甚至GIMP也是免费的,都是更好的方式比Microsoft画图。

vh

• formerly mudkipz
  • "giving heat meaning"
no, those two characters just say 'china'

Rainbow

• 宇宙沙盘2亚洲第一个测试人员
Need to add anything

qq953422818

你发这张照片没任何意义啊亲
对了想要中文版除非中国人买正版

smjjames

你发这张照片没任何意义啊亲
对了想要中文版除非中国人买正版
Translated via google:
You send this picture without any sense ah pro
Except for the Chinese version of Chinese people want to buy genuine

I think he meant for the Chinese language translation of the site or something,

Rainbow

• 宇宙沙盘2亚洲第一个测试人员
你发这张照片没任何意义啊亲
对了想要中文版除非中国人买正版

我会告诉你我有正版,还是丹迪克森送给我的你信吗?@Dan Dixon

Rainbow

• 宇宙沙盘2亚洲第一个测试人员
你发这张照片没任何意义啊亲
对了想要中文版除非中国人买正版

意义?我想天朝以后的人是不会制作出来的,只有我制作,否则你是不知道这个图的好吗?

Rainbow

• 宇宙沙盘2亚洲第一个测试人员
你发这张照片没任何意义啊亲
对了想要中文版除非中国人买正版

另外我是去年注册这个账号的,你是今年注册的。

Rainbow

• 宇宙沙盘2亚洲第一个测试人员
你发这张照片没任何意义啊亲
对了想要中文版除非中国人买正版

我是最早在此论坛注册的中国人,没有比我更早的了。

smjjames

Uh, Rainbow, you could have just edited the post instead of posting 5 times in a row.

bevis

你发这张照片没任何意义啊亲
对了想要中文版除非中国人买正版

我是最早在此论坛注册的中国人,没有比我更早的了。

比资历有何意义,还不如做点对开发和受众有用的事。

@Dan Dixon  Do you have interest for chinese version?

Dan Dixon

• Creator of Universe Sandbox
  • Developer
    • Personal Site
@Dan Dixon  Do you have interest for chinese version?

Yes. We plan to add multi-language support to the new version of Universe Sandbox.
http://universesandbox.com/blog/2013/02/new-universe-sandbox/
... and eventually hope to release a Chinese version.

bevis

cool, have anyone join chinese version? and I try translation universe sandbox 2, I found englinsh fonts file, so enter the universe sandbox 2 , chinese won't work, I guess don't have chinese fonts.

Calibri 8~18.dds & xml file right?

unl0cker

This is just a webkit... it translates whatever is in the html file. So the problem is not a font problem, it is an encoding one.

To show weird chars, ie, non reg abc stuff you just be sure to save the file using UTF8.

To save using UTF8 enconding edit your file using notepad, and hit save as to bring the save dialog up, on the bottom of that save dialog window you should see an ENCODING drop down.

It should show ANSI, change that to UTF8 and hit save. Now open US, should display your chars. correctly now, as shown bellow. But I prefer my clean version better :P

« Last Edit: July 30, 2013, 12:21:40 PM by unl0cker »

bevis

This is just a webkit... it translates whatever is in the html file. So the problem is not a font problem, it is an encoding one.

To show weird chars, ie, non reg abc stuff you just be sure to save the file using UTF8.

To save using UTF8 enconding edit your file using notepad, and hit save as to bring the save dialog up, on the bottom of that save dialog window you should see an ENCODING drop down.

It should show ANSI, change that to UTF8 and hit save. Now open US, should display your chars. correctly now, as shown bellow. But I prefer my clean version better :P

wow! but I aready save to UTF-8 encoding, still weird chars.

bevis

wow! but I aready save to UTF-8 encoding, still weird chars.

lol, I think I know where is problem. ;)

unl0cker

Glad u fix it. ;)