Welcome, Guest

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
I think that's very fair feedback, though our current catalog of spacecraft in Universe Sandbox is by no means meant to be a comprehensive list of important spacecraft. Over the years we have added models and sims for timely events, which is why we have Juno, New Horizons, Cassini, and the Parker Solar Probe. We discussed adding Sputnik 1 before, though there was some debate over how to handle its more unique dimensions. But again, I do agree, it would be great to have better representation.  I'll mention this to the team. :)
Universe Sandbox | Discussion / Re: Little suggestion(from a new guy)
« Last post by Minhoca on Today at 11:15:03 AM »
Sorry, this is an old topic, but to prevent the need to create a whole new topic, i am just going to reply to this one.
I just want to know if there is any chances this will be added, i mean, i wanted an answer. The only answer i got was to state a mistake in the suggestion. There is no problem if even then the developers don't see the suggestion, but at least some other opinions would be really nice.
So, what do you think?
Everything Else / Re: Cities Skylines
« Last post by vh on Yesterday at 09:27:30 PM »
overmemetic but valid
Currently, all spacecraft in the game are made by NASA(with only Cassini Spacecraft being just partially made by NASA). So, i suggest adding other important space objects made by mankind that are not north american such as the Sputnik 1, Vostok, Shenzhou 5, and others. I know the US made most of the space exploration, but forgeting about such an important man made object as Sputnik 1, doesn.t seem like a logical action. I would like to hear your reasons, though.
« Last post by Darvince on Yesterday at 04:25:49 PM »
it means I wanted to post something but I didn't know what to say
« Last post by vh on Yesterday at 09:39:28 AM »
the fuck does that mean
« Last post by Darvince on Yesterday at 01:34:18 AM »
hence,,__
Everything Else / Re: IRC science
« Last post by atomic7732 on November 18, 2018, 11:55:12 PM »
because some lines are like