Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Dreams  (Read 78161 times)

FiahOwl

• This is, to give a dog and in recompense desire my dog again.
Re: Dreams
« Reply #450 on: December 23, 2017, 01:31:40 PM »
yeet

Naru523

• Universe Sandbox 1 Beta Team
  • let's walk the true path of life
« Reply #451 on: December 23, 2017, 02:17:12 PM »
i had one where san francisco and sacramento were right next to each other (grown into each other) as well as just north of los angeles and some of sacramento's suburbs were right against los angeles
considering sacramento's suburbs are expanding at an alarming rate I wouldn't be surprised if this was the case

Darvince

• absolute dominion of the earth is all that we require
« Reply #452 on: December 23, 2017, 02:36:30 PM »
oh no

Darvince

« Reply #453 on: January 14, 2018, 04:42:48 AM »
2018-01-14
Arendt, Hegel (who looked like Merleau-Ponty), and Husserl were discussing the murder of Heidegger in a dimly lit room with a large window facing out into the night. The lights flickered and so Husserl called the cops about a ghost that might be around. He went towards the door after hearing noises outside and opened the door to a strange being made of 2-5 inch diameter rocks that in between were filled with hair. Husserl started screaming to the police, who still hadn't arrived, that the ghost of Heidegger had found them.

atomic7732

• etched into the bark of the old oak trees
    • Paladin of Storms
« Reply #454 on: January 14, 2018, 10:07:03 AM »
yes let me call the cops about a ghost

atomic7732

• Paladin of Storms
« Reply #455 on: January 29, 2018, 07:23:39 AM »
[14:12]   Kalassak   i had a dream that i was on blacraft
[14:12]   Kalassak   and like
[14:12]   Kalassak   me, bla, and fiah were talking about something
[14:12]   Kalassak   bla came up with a new country for something
[14:12]   Kalassak   and called it levzent
[14:12]   Kalassak   and i was like
[14:12]   Kalassak   isn't that a fiah thing already
[14:13]   Kalassak   and i was walking down a path for something
[14:13]   Kalassak   at some point i turned around for whatever reason and went back the way i came
[14:13]   Kalassak   it was raining
[14:13]   Kalassak   but like
[14:13]   Kalassak   it ceased to be blacraft at that point
[14:14]   Kalassak   and also it began to have tinges of whatever i was dreaming about before hand
[14:14]   Kalassak   something to do with getting ready for school on a monday
[14:14]   Kalassak   (wow that's like, topical)
[14:14]   Kalassak   but it was at home and for high school
[14:14]   Kalassak   like, that's what my brain was saying "that's the context of this situation"
[14:15]   Kalassak   in front of me was a big city, across a bay/lake
[14:15]   Kalassak   and i was on an elevated path that went over the water
[14:15]   Kalassak   i mean it wasn't an elevated path it was a road
[14:16]   Kalassak   it was a bridge
[14:16]   Kalassak   i thought it was kind of weird that the power went out and i was going to take out my phone to take a picture as i walked along a completely deserted bridge like 3 miles from downtown whatever
[14:17]   Kalassak   and then some huge crane-like building came down into the water my direction
[14:17]   Kalassak   and then i was like 'oh fuck'
[14:17]   Kalassak   and somehow got some sort of alert about when there was going to be a tsunami
[14:17]   Kalassak   and i started running back the way i came... again
[14:19]   Kalassak   to paint a picture for myself: the bridge for some reason seemed to be fairly, not exactly wobbly but like, it wasn't particularly solid, but i didn't find that weird, also toward the edge of the water it decreased in elevation seemingly to the surface of the water
[14:20]   Kalassak   so i had basically reached water level when i had to start running from the tsunami
[14:21]   Kalassak   and then i heard like an automated female voice going like 'estimated time until wave arrival: 10... 9... 8...' blahblahblah or something and also something about wave height and somehow i knew what height i was at and something like the wave was going to be like 94 feet but i was only at 20 something as it hit zero
[14:21]   Kalassak   and then i basically woke up

Bla

• Global Moderator
  • The stars died so you can live.
« Reply #456 on: January 29, 2018, 03:11:07 PM »
Kol Blacraft dreams that's pretty cool

Darvince

« Reply #457 on: February 05, 2018, 03:44:06 PM »
karl marx wanted to send rockets to the planet mars

atomic7732

• Paladin of Storms
« Reply #458 on: February 05, 2018, 09:51:48 PM »
like elon musk but c o l l e c t i v i s t

Darvince

« Reply #459 on: March 09, 2018, 09:16:58 PM »
i remember climbing all over buildings and being in an orange orchard somewhere in africa

Darvince

« Reply #460 on: March 15, 2018, 04:27:25 PM »
i had dream where i was with ppl and we filled my high school with chlorine gas to stop the robot apocalypse and then like 30 ppl including me left on a bus meant for 14 ppl to go to a big house several miles away to avoid the chlorine gas and when we got there we entered but there were lots of big wide open windows that had been pushed up on the bottom floor so we set to closing all of them and found areas that couldn't be closed - the part of the first floor we were in was full of garden plants and small trees and the like, with wooden beams holding up the higher parts of the house which had windows which stretched all the way between them but only closing down to halfway was possible - so we closed them all and i closed one and an intricate pattern of decoration on the glass came into view. i and a girl went to a table where two guys who were arguing about something, i can't remember what, and she was like "why are you only 1 inch apart?" and they looked confused so i said "it's fine" and then dream split and one version of me went to sit and talk with them and the other version kept walking with girl. at that point i realized it was dream and started struggling to keep the dream going but eventually i managed it (while losing awareness it was dream, but whatever). during the span where i was struggling to keep dream going it kept fading in and out and it seemed like the rate of stuff that i was able to see in dream went way down, but i still heard voices who were talking to me or with other ppl and the most important thing in scene was sometimes visible. once i got back into dream i seemed to lose awareness it was dream but at that point i was on the second floor of the mansion and had gone through a door on the first floor into the "true interior" and found out that the owners of the mansion were home, and i talked with the woman who owned the mansion and she said something completely ludicrous as to her wealth - something like she owned the entire phoenix metro area and had $1.7 trillion in assets, but she didn't kick us out or anything like i thought she would, and she went to prepare something for us all and i sat down and opened a book that was somehow also a computer and was a cross between twitter and discord which is a chat platform i use b/c no one new joins irc anymore and for some reason the surrealmemes server on the discordtwitter was very popular to repost messages from and there were lots of messages on there with like 9k reposts or 11k or 12k reposts, and then i closed book and talked with ppl again and woke up

« Reply #461 on: March 19, 2018, 04:32:10 PM »
Early 2017

I was on a Harvard-like, anime-style high school with 2 of my friends. Then we started training with Goku. He was teaching us how to master Super Saiyan. A few days later, training is finished, and we all go Super Sayian Blue. We fought and defeated Goku Black. Credits roll, and I wake up.