Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Share your creations!  (Read 64246 times)

UniversePoker777

Re: Share your creations!
« Reply #300 on: November 25, 2018, 09:47:09 AM »
I'm happy to say, not just Earths, but I have VENUSES at different temperatures. Here's a 500-degree Venus to explore. (It's a little hotter than real-life Venus at 350 degrees (I mean Celsius)).  The first row below this 500 degree venus photo shows the image upload link, and the second row shows the simulation download link.

UniversePoker777

« Reply #301 on: November 25, 2018, 10:08:37 AM »
You can download this 4500-degree Earth. It's description is:
"4,500C is roughly as hot as the surface of the Sun when it
becomes bigger in 3 billion years. Heat the Earth to this
temperature, and it will melt completely, then slowly begin
to cool as its heat is lost into space." The first row below this 4500 degree earth photo shows the image upload link, and the second row shows the simulation download link.

UniversePoker777

« Reply #302 on: November 26, 2018, 02:58:52 PM »
FOR the climate test, I ALSO have Saturns, Uranuses, Neptunes, and Plutos.

UniversePoker777

« Reply #303 on: November 26, 2018, 04:39:43 PM »
In my VENUSES AT DIFFERENT TEMPERATURES series, I have a molten 1,000-degree Venus. (like 2 and a 1/2 times hotter than real-life), but, The first row below this 1000 degree venus photo shows the image upload link, and the second row shows the simulation download link.

UniversePoker777

« Reply #304 on: November 26, 2018, 04:47:19 PM »
Oh man, I have 1,500 degree Celsius Venus. The first row below this 1500 degree venus photo shows the image upload link, and the second row shows the simulation download link.

UniversePoker777

« Reply #305 on: November 26, 2018, 04:52:07 PM »
Please God, I have a 2000 degree Venus. It is the temperature of 2MASS J0523-1403, the coldest star discovered. The first row below this 2000 degree venus photo shows the image upload link, and the second row shows the simulation download link.

UniversePoker777

« Reply #306 on: November 26, 2018, 04:57:52 PM »
Not just Earths or Venuses, but I also have MERCURIES! It is a 500 degree Mercury, which is hotter than most broilers. The first row below this 500 degree mercury photo shows the image upload link, and the second row shows the simulation download link.

UniversePoker777

« Reply #307 on: November 26, 2018, 11:07:42 PM »
I made this habitable Earth around the yellow (or white?) hypergiant, Rho Cassiopeiae, around 616 AU away. I worked very hard in this star, so double-click the star, go to Actions, and save it to have it in another use (like replacing the Sun or making a hypernova).

UniversePoker777

« Reply #308 on: November 30, 2018, 09:56:26 AM »
Remember Sirius star. What if the Solar System orbited Sirius instead of Sun? The Earth's oceans would evaporate, and Mars would be too hot for life at 300 degrees.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2018, 10:32:50 AM by UniversePoker777 »

UniversePoker777

« Reply #309 on: November 30, 2018, 11:39:05 AM »
I have a Solar System with Alpha Centauri A Instead Of The Sun! The Earth would warm up, but it would be like 50 degrees hotter everywhere, reaching up to 200F! It will say that Alpha Centauri A orbits Planet Nine and say that Planet Nine is "Simulation Origin", but actually Planet Nine orbits Alpha Centauri A. This is another bug to fix.

UniversePoker777

« Reply #310 on: November 30, 2018, 01:35:07 PM »
The Solar System's Sun Is UY Scuti. It swallows all planets before Saturn, and Saturn and planets beyond it burn a lot.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2018, 07:30:58 AM by UniversePoker777 »

UniversePoker777

« Reply #311 on: December 01, 2018, 07:41:35 AM »
When the yellow-white hypergiant Rho Cassiopeiae eats all planets before Jupiter, everything gets warmed up more than UY Scuti.

SuperVegeta

• I am Super Vegeta!
« Reply #312 on: January 04, 2019, 01:05:47 AM »
The planet Namek from the Dragon Ball Series recreated.

Compare to how its depicted in Dragon Ball

I will be posting more Dragon Ball inspired planets soon.

SuperVegeta

• I am Super Vegeta!
« Reply #313 on: January 06, 2019, 03:23:05 PM »
Another Dragon Ball planet, this time Sadala.

In the Dragon Ball series, the planet Sadala was the original home planet for the Saiyans; this is where Goku (Kakarot) and Vegeta were born; it exists in two universes in the series. Universe 7's Sadala was destroyed due to internal strife, and the Saiyans moved to planet Vegeta (originally Tuffle); in Universe 6, the Saiyans were unified and protectors of the universe, and their home planet was never destroyed.

For the purpose of this, I re-created Universe 6 Sadala.

nickroffical

• Just a US2 modder and system maker
Pasal system!!!
« Reply #314 on: February 02, 2019, 05:19:37 PM »
Welcome to my first system to be included here it is the Pasal system

Pasal: A yellow-white star 9 times more massive then our sun, It is the only star.

Vorm: A habitable planet and the first planet of the system it is very oily on the rocks and the life on the oil use it to get moist.

Osis: A moon 1.25E+21 Kg or 0.0170 times the mass of moon it is the only moon around this planet

Torax: A mars like planet 1.10 times more massive then the earth it has no water sadly it's surface contains grease and a weird substance on the surface.

Oranae: A moon around Torax 0.00452 times less massive the moon.

Mastol: The major moon of Torax 0.0140 times less massive then our moon tho it still has a round shape.

Vormix: The first gas giant and the largest planet so far 1.61 times more massive then jupiter.

Nestifiar: The first moon and a possible captured object from the past it is 0.0234 times less massive then moon.

Moltus: A volcanic moon with a lot of yellow substance making it look cool.

Impifire: A moon around Vormix 1.52 times more massive then our moon it has a lot of blue oil

Lis: A very volcanic moon 0.619 times less massive then our moon it has a weird blue substance on the surface.

Vortix: The largest moon around Vormix: it has a yellowish-gold atmosphere with a very active surface.

Gampis: A rocky planet that is 1.08 times more massive then our earth it has a weird substance on the surface

Ciscia: A asteroid and the first moon of Gampis it is 0.0000140 times less massive then moon.

Linaturiman: The 2nd moon it is also a asteroid it is 3.33E+17 Kg or 0.00000453 times less massive then our own moon.

Dorth: A ice giant 2 times more massive then our earth it is spinning on a tilt like Uranus.

Lorith: The only moon around Dorth it is 1.65 times the mass of moon it also has a volcanic activity every 2 days.

Hormis: Another rocky planet far away from it's star it is 1.31 times the mass of our Earth it is very toxic here.

vort: A major moon of Hormis it is the only one around the planet it is 1.53 times more massive then our moon it also has an weird substance on the surface making the moon pretty to some people.

Corlix: The largest ice giant 3 times the mass of Jupiter.

Voris: A moon around Corlix it is one of the large moons around the large Ice giant 2.36 times more massive then our moon it has a atmosphere and a pretty surface

Nusta: The 2nd moon around the massive Ice giant this planet has one of the strangest surfaces of any moon it is 1.20 times more massive then our moon.

Torana: The 3rd moon around Corlix it is 2.76 times more massive then moon it is the largest moon in this planet's moon system.

Tusaci: The smallest major moon around Corlix it is 0.661 times the mass of moon making it small it's surface has a lot of dark-yellow salt on the surface.

Baxton: A large ice giant 1.31 times more massive then Jupiter it has it's own ring system, Scientist still observer this planet to discover more rings or moons.

Bor: A moon in between the 2 separate rings making it lonely

Lunay: A Europa like moon 2.47 times more massive then the moon it contains a lot of ice.

Vormista: A weird ocean world it is some how habitable even tho it is far from the star it's atmosphere contains little amount of Carbon Dioxide it is 2.50 times more massive then the moon.

Taxa: The last moon around Baxton it is 2.68 times more massive then the moon.

Low end pc might not handle this since there is rings.
Well the download should appear in my Attachment spot and enjoy!

« Last Edit: February 10, 2019, 02:14:27 PM by nickroffical »

nickroffical

« Reply #315 on: February 02, 2019, 05:37:23 PM »
Not just Earths or Venuses, but I also have MERCURIES! It is a 500 degree Mercury, which is hotter than most broilers. The first row below this 500 degree mercury photo shows the image upload link, and the second row shows the simulation download link.

ok

nickroffical

« Reply #316 on: February 03, 2019, 01:59:52 PM »
Another Dragon Ball planet, this time Sadala.

In the Dragon Ball series, the planet Sadala was the original home planet for the Saiyans; this is where Goku (Kakarot) and Vegeta were born; it exists in two universes in the series. Universe 7's Sadala was destroyed due to internal strife, and the Saiyans moved to planet Vegeta (originally Tuffle); in Universe 6, the Saiyans were unified and protectors of the universe, and their home planet was never destroyed.

For the purpose of this, I re-created Universe 6 Sadala.

you must have the system downloadable.

nickroffical

« Reply #317 on: February 05, 2019, 04:33:50 PM »
A system with a red dwarf and planets so here is the list

Ross-795: A redish orange dwarf 1600 k (1327 c) 950 jupiters in mass (0.907 suns) and 546704 km

Ross-795 b: The first planet and a tidally locked planet 1.51 times the mass of earth and 7581 km it is the warmest planet.

Ross-795 c: A cold habitable world also tidally locked it is the 2nd planet it is 21 times the mass of moon and 3686 km it is known for possible life.

Ross-795 d: The 3rd planet and is also tidally locked it is 80.9 times the mass of moon and 6339 km.

Ross-795 e: The last planet and a tidally locked planet it has a atmosphere is more red then mars but it is still has some looks that make it look like mars it is 3.14 times the mass of earth and 9471 in km.

Well that is all the objects enjoy the system.

tkulogo

« Reply #318 on: February 08, 2019, 03:38:09 PM »
Thank you for showing all the orbits. I can make stuff like this now:

nickroffical

« Reply #319 on: February 09, 2019, 01:26:07 PM »
boi you must put a download for the thing.

tkulogo

« Reply #320 on: February 09, 2019, 04:10:03 PM »
It's on page 7 of this very thread. I've made some small improvements since. I'll post the latest version as soon as a collision happens. I'm up around 20 years of simulation without a collision, but with 268 objects and some orbits at less than 5 hours, it takes a week to run even on a good PC.

nickroffical

« Reply #321 on: February 10, 2019, 02:16:01 PM »
It's on page 7 of this very thread. I've made some small improvements since. I'll post the latest version as soon as a collision happens. I'm up around 20 years of simulation without a collision, but with 268 objects and some orbits at less than 5 hours, it takes a week to run even on a good PC.

I dont really care how long it will take even tho i will have to say the simulation must at least have a downloadable file so we can check it out.

tkulogo

« Reply #322 on: February 10, 2019, 03:48:36 PM »
I said the downloadable file is on page 7 of this thread.

I dont really care how long it will take even tho i will have to say the simulation must at least have a downloadable file so we can check it out.

tkulogo

« Reply #323 on: February 14, 2019, 11:32:07 AM »
Here's the latest revision of my Firefly/Serenity system. It's the system that I used to create the video a few posts ago.

nickroffical

« Reply #324 on: February 14, 2019, 04:39:54 PM »
Here's the latest revision of my Firefly/Serenity system. It's the system that I used to create the video a few posts ago.
What game is this for since im carious  :P

tkulogo

« Reply #325 on: February 15, 2019, 05:05:00 AM »
What game is this for since im carious  :P
It's a TV show that was prematurely canceled by Fox and finished up in a major motion picture. There have been many Firefly/Serenity games but this works with the roll-playing games. The system isn't made for the games though; It's made for the show because the material they released after the show doesn't remotely make sense if you have knowledge of astronomy. I've detailed a lot of this in documents in the zip file.